1. May 16, 2018  

Spawnkillers 24/7?

Hey everyone,

I am just a leveler and i keep getting killed by full geared level 80 hordes, so i took a break for a day came back next day and the same person keeps killing me over and over also the quest givers. took another break, still there killing every leveler. and everyone zone to level is another horde kid to kill levelers. is this the defenition of a pvp server? or is this not realy what pvp servers are made for? just want a anweser on that question ;p

If ppl of the same level are killing other levelers sure then it is fair , but i am talking about full geared level 80 ppl with that weapon of 150 coins, killing simple levelers.
    Edited: May 16, 2018

2. May 16, 2018  
    just dont lvl at tanaris and stv

3. May 16, 2018  
    Nothrend everywhere in nothrend , everywhere in outland aswell, and since i posted this post (10 mins ago) i got killed like 6 more times by full geareds waiting till i relog or respawn

4. May 16, 2018  
    ganking is allowed and its pretty popular on icecrown, its 12k population realm afterall.

all you can do is aither ask other 80's to help you, or try to avoid the gankers.

5. May 16, 2018  
    ganking is allowed and its pretty popular on icecrown, its 12k population realm afterall.

all you can do is aither ask other 80's to help you, or try to avoid the gankers.
    ah alright just needed to know kk thanks :d

6. May 17, 2018  
    Yeah, it sucks, I know. Sadly I've also been guilty of ganking very recently in STV as well. There are a few things you can do.

Get a level 80 well geared buddy to accompany you while also having him/her kill quest mobs you tag for easy quest completion. Alternatively, you can also multibox using the same method if you already have a well geared level 80 in your possession.

You can also just buy the instant 80 with 20 coins which will now include gear for your chosen spec. Though I'd also suggest you buy gold with coins via the trade section afterwards if you want an easier time.

7. May 17, 2018  
    get 2 proffs and try to get as much gold asap to buy the flying mount.
    if you get 6 times killed in 10min, maybe make a break and consider leveling in another area or at least do another quest.
    try to play off-peak times, or when u see someone coming try to log off before combat.
    most player dont have the patience to wait more than 10 mins for a player to respawn, but ofc when u respawn like crazy everyone waits.

8. May 17, 2018  
    Nothrend everywhere in nothrend , everywhere in outland aswell
    Rarely have that problem. Might be me, but i do not feed the ganker by staying in the same place all the time and avoiding popular ganking places like tanaris, stv, hellfire, borean....

9. May 17, 2018  
    Hey everyone,

I am just a leveler and i keep getting killed by full geared level 80 hordes, so i took a break for a day came back next day and the same person keeps killing me over and over also the quest givers. took another break, still there killing every leveler. and everyone zone to level is another horde kid to kill levelers. is this the defenition of a pvp server? or is this not realy what pvp servers are made for? just want a anweser on that question ;p

If ppl of the same level are killing other levelers sure then it is fair , but i am talking about full geared level 80 ppl with that weapon of 150 coins, killing simple levelers.
    If you're still getting issues with the said guy, PM me here on the forums and I'll come wipe the floor with his face.