1. May 18, 2018  
    10 mans should be possible with our own guys... so why should we run?
    You just need to get in active guild and server is really playable each side have few really active guild with regular raiding.
    many guilds do some events, raids, premade bg etc.
    People who say server is dead are usual without guild just spaming random bg and saying server is dead there is nothing to do. I say it from my personal experience I was thinking the same until I joined active guild.
    with 12 people you can create your own guild and invite some more active people any you will really enjoy here.

2. May 19, 2018  
    Blame the now annual gold squish on the profession and mats shortage. People were saying it would happen but none listened, there is no point working the ah and keeping it stocked if your profits get taken away.
    Yeah as someone who stocked the AH regularly with every prof and its mats, 2x gold squishes were fine but making it an annual deal really killed mine and some of my friends motivation to bother posting. Now I just give away stuff for free.

3. May 21, 2018  
    The math is easy when it comes to stocking your guild bank.
    You say you are 12 people so:
    12people X 2 char/person =24 characters witch is more than enough for you to stock your guild bank with the necessary things you will need for raiding.
    Also, don't listen to the guys telling you not to try the server. Most of them are just random plebs without a guild who sit afk in sw/og waiting for the que to pop so they can go catch the flag. My understanding is that you are interested in pve so even if you are the only people playing you will be self sufficient to clear all the content

First 12