1. Cross Real Battlegrounds WOTLK !!!???!?!?!?!

WHAT !? NOOO, WHO's IDEA WAS THIS !?!?!? WHY ?? for the love of God !!!@@ NO !

2. Quality post, response: WHAT !? YESS, WHO's IDEA WAS THIS !?!?!? shorter Q times?? for the love of God !!!@@ YES!

3. WHAT !? NOOO, WHO's IDEA WAS THIS !?!?!? WHY ?? for the love of God !!!@@ NO !
    Chill.. cross realm bgs is one of the best ideas warmane had ever come with i am sure. It will improve the quality of lordaeron pvp and blackrock. And we gonna have bigger competition.

4. The more the merrier.. what are you guys so afraid of!?

5. I left lordaeron to bash alliance ** with donor smournes in bgs, not to bash poor skillful honorable players who earn their value. This will make b'gs an anonymous mashed ** fests, of farming low gearies. There wont be any balance whatsoever, don't kid yourself.

6. This will make b'gs an anonymous mashed ** fests, of farming low gearies. There wont be any balance whatsoever, don't kid yourself.
    Cause right now Icecrown BG are balanced? Unless it's premade against premade, or decent players teaming up (really, really , really rare) 99% of the BGs are onesided, i dont know why you lie yourself.

7. I left lordaeron to bash alliance ** with donor smournes in bgs, not to bash poor skillful honorable players who earn their value. This will make b'gs an anonymous mashed ** fests, of farming low gearies. There wont be any balance whatsoever, don't kid yourself.
    who lie to you random BGs are suppose to be balance?only reason to queue random BG is to farm honor for gear or if you geared to have some easy time destroying lower geared players.

8. Wait - where does it say they're going to do cross-realm RBG's?

9. Wait - where does it say they're going to do cross-realm RBG's?
    Check out the last devlog entry for wrath

10. im not sure how it will work but if it makes pvp more active im in for it.
    Imagine the 3v3 que times just daam wonderfull ;)

11. Imagine the 3v3 que times just daam wonderfull ;)
    I haven't heard anything about this being applied to arena but even if it does happen, the 3s queue times will be just as pitiful as they currently are on Icecrown. This is more of a BGs and maybe 2s improvement for the Lordaeronians, even if they are gonna get stomped by drooling Iceclowns in purple make up.

12. Cant wait for cross realm bg to happen pvp on lordaeron 80 is so dead... i want to face ic and blackrock players for challenge

13. You ppl understand what it is like to face 10man premade all bis geared. This would ruin the idea of lordaeron, your hard earned gear is waste in PvP after that.

14. You ppl understand what it is like to face 10man premade all bis geared. This would ruin the idea of lordaeron, your hard earned gear is waste in PvP after that.
    No BG queue is an even bigger waste.

15. For alliance it will get worse, longer que times. For horde it gets to point theres no point playing bgs because you loose every bg and get farmed at GY every game, is that whats fun? Okay sometimes you get to farm theyr gy. Point being, every bg is a farm fest for one side, theres no equal battles or anything.

12 Last