1. May 16, 2018  

Is it worth playing from the beginning?

I want to play wotlk and I've heard Lordaeron is a good choice. But I'm also not sure because this server is already progressed and I'm afraid I won't be able to play older raids. Is it worth playing here? Can I find some people that still do that?

2. May 16, 2018  
    Well, lorderon is most similar to real wow lich king servers, tho there are fewer people than on icecrown, if you want real wow experience pick lorderon if you want more social pick icecrown

3. May 16, 2018  
    Read what he stated he want to know if pugs or guilds runs still early content like Naxxxramas/EOE/SOO/Ulduar/TOGC, i dont play there but answer the question.

4. May 16, 2018  

5. May 16, 2018  
    Isn't that implied?
    Of course not. Read what he asked.

6. May 16, 2018  
    So what do you think there are 3k people online and that no one plays older radis? I mean if you have little bit of brain in your head you could figure that out from my first post.

7. May 17, 2018  
    There are a number of progressive guilds on both horde and alliance. Some however are not actually progressive and just plan to raid old content while others will only allow certain ilvls as they clear through As for pugs, I don't think i've seen more than 1 naxx pug going since i've been playing. Most ppl seem to do the endgame content.

8. May 17, 2018  
    Join Horde, ppl are doing everything.

9. May 31, 2018  
    I want to play wotlk and I've heard Lordaeron is a good choice. But I'm also not sure because this server is already progressed and I'm afraid I won't be able to play older raids. Is it worth playing here? Can I find some people that still do that?
    I play on Alliance and its disappointing to see the lack of Naxx, Ulduar and OS raids these days. Being a fresh 80, you would to keep doing heroics for 1-2 weeks before you can even get invited to TOC 10 normal.

BUT, there remains a number of Classic and TBC pugs - sometimes even more than Wotlk raids. This is great if this is what you meant by "older raids".