1. May 29, 2018  

Discord?

It seems that the forums are fairly dead for lordaeron and I was wondering if there was another form of communication that people from lordaeron use outside of the game? A reddit, discord etc.?

2. May 29, 2018  
    I do know that many guilds are using a discord channel, maybe join a guild that is very active, it changes your gameplay experience

3. May 30, 2018  
    I do know that many guilds are using a discord channel, maybe join a guild that is very active, it changes your gameplay experience
    I'd like to but there really isn't much choice for my TZ as far as active guilds go. (i don't count any guild that says they are in all time zones. That just isn't practical for raiding and gives me the impression that they are taking a casual approach which isn't what I'm looking for)

4. May 31, 2018  
    Yeah. Feels like Lordaeron circa 2013-14 when the server was a regular tight-knit Wotlk community. While I'd love a higher pop, I'm perfectly happy with the current state of the community - a nice balance of veterans and newbies.

5. May 31, 2018  
    Yeah. Feels like Lordaeron circa 2013-14 when the server was a regular tight-knit Wotlk community. While I'd love a higher pop, I'm perfectly happy with the current state of the community - a nice balance of veterans and newbies.
    Well spoken