1. May 18, 2016  

WHISTLE of the VENOMHIDE RAVASAUR

Whistle of the Venomhide Ravasaur

Introduction:
    Now many of you will ask why make a guide on a simple low level quest chain? The answer is simple, people out there dont know about it and its not that simple one you hit level 80, as I will explain later.

Step1:
    Head over to Un'Goro Crater and find Morvek (71 ; 73). Grab Toxic Tolerance. Its a level 48 quest, which entails being struck by Venomhide Poison 20 times.

This is normally not an issue when youre at the right level, just attack the closest Venomhide Ravasur and wait for the stacks... Easy stuff and works perfectly. The problem is when youre level 80 you can stand there till eternity passes, naked, hitting even with a debuff on , not to mention the embarrassment of being naked and lvl 50's ganking you, you can get thos stacks up...

The solution is: ask/hire/bribe/intimidate a level 50 to group up with you and let him take the hits. He will get poisoned and you will be able to complete quest. Turn in the quest.

Step 2:
    Take the Venomhide Eggs quest and collect the eggs, its simple and easy. Nothing funny, and nothing more to say about it.

Step 3:
    They Grow Up So Fast is now available. Morvek has now given you your very own little Venomhide hatchling. Cute isnt it? To complete the quest you need:
    • Venomhide Hatchling (Provided)
    • Venomhide Baby Tooth (20)
    • Runecloth (20)
    • Rugged Leather (20)
    • Required money: 80

Rugged leather and runecloth can be obtained in the auction house or the skinning and tailoring professions respectively.
    The teeth can be obtained by doing the daily quests offered by the hatchling. They daily quests are quite simple and most of them are doable in Un'Goro.

As partth pointed out: The "Searinc Roc Feathers" is the easiest to do. Take the tanaris portal, then head west where there will be two big carcasses sticking out of the sand. Kill the birds there

After you have the relevant items you can turn in the quest on you will receive the mount as a reward.

That's it, feel free to ask any questions.

2. Hello. I have all the components needed for finishing this quest (played 20 days to get all the raptor tooths), 20 runecloth, 20 rugged leather, 80 gold and yet i cannot finish the quest, the questgiver doesn't notice that i have all the items needed and the continue button on the quest is disabled. Is there anyway to go through this? :/

3. Hello. I have all the components needed for finishing this quest (played 20 days to get all the raptor tooths), 20 runecloth, 20 rugged leather, 80 gold and yet i cannot finish the quest, the questgiver doesn't notice that i have all the items needed and the continue button on the quest is disabled. Is there anyway to go through this? :/
    hi...make sure all your quest items are placed in bag instead of scattered some in bank

4. Hi, Ive done the quest. I have all items needed, and I also don't have the quest giver's "continue" button available to me. It's greyed out and cannot be clicked. What am I supposed to do? Everything is inside of my bags and I have the gold, no problem.

Update: To also include, the baby raptor is still giving me quests and baby teeth. I have 21 teeth. :/
    Edited: January 8, 2017

5. As of tonight, I have 28 teeth, and the baby is still offering quests. The map shows the question mark for turn-in, but the quest giver still doesn't acknowledge. Is there no real answer? Has everyone else been able to finish this quest?

6. Try abandoning the quest and accepting it again from the quest giver.
    This helped me with other quests for which I completed the requirements but it didn't let me turn them in.

7. Realizing I was not going to abandon the quest just yet, because I didnt want the baby teeth to disappear on me, I went ahead and continued accepting quests from the baby raptor. I did finally get the mount, but In retrospect ... I am going to reiterate what was said previously by ArchShyman, and add this specifically :::

- Keep all materials inside of your bags - "during the time you are doing the quest".
    - Do not store any materials (teeth) in your bank, at any time, or it's probably going to screw up the quest giver.
    - If you do screw it up, keep accepting baby raptor quests until it evens out, or - as sunliveca mentioned - abandon it and try again.

It took me 39 baby teeth before I was allowed to turn in the quest, but I had previously stored baby teeth in my bank during that time. I had them for the actual turn-in, but not during the actual questing. ... Lesson for me learned. Thanks everyone!

8. Did the quest with exact same issue today on my 60 char. I abandon the quest and didnĀ“t lose teeth, so abandoning the quest works.

9. July 6, 2020  

10. This quest is still very broken. Over a year and Warmane hasn't even fixed it yet. Sad.

11. This quest is still very broken. Over a year and Warmane hasn't even fixed it yet. Sad.
    Quest still very much works. Such an issue isn't present only on this quest, it happens on some others aswell. The solution is always the same and simple: abandon the quest and retake it as it was stated 2 posts above you.