1. May 16, 2018  

Add-ons wont show up in game.

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with addons. I installed three addons (DMB, GearScore and Recount). I installed them in WoW->Interface->AddOns and did so with the extracted version. When I log into my character screen the add-on button is there and it shows the name of all add-ons. I also check the box with 'Load outdated addonns'. So WoW recognizes my addons but they won't show up in game. Any idea what it could be ?

Thanks in advance

2. May 16, 2018  
    You probably installed wrong versions.

You shouldn't need to use that thing to load out of date addons. They are exactly that. OUT OF DATE.

Note that version of addon is not the same thing as supported game version.

3. May 16, 2018  
    try take the custom addons that you have and go into their folder then copy paste all within their ( wheter its 1 or more folders ) to then copy paste them back into the addons, the cause is probably that they are 2 folder directed rather than 1, if so they wont be able to be read since they are in too many folders for the game to load them.

Best Regards,
    Equality / Xaint .

4. May 16, 2018  
    try take the custom addons that you have and go into their folder then copy paste all within their ( wheter its 1 or more folders ) to then copy paste them back into the addons, the cause is probably that they are 2 folder directed rather than 1, if so they wont be able to be read since they are in too many folders for the game to load them.

Best Regards,
    Equality / Xaint .
    If addons button on character selection screen is visible and addons are showing up there, they were added correctly. So it's most likely wrong addon versions.

5. May 16, 2018  
    If addons button on character selection screen is visible and addons are showing up there, they were added correctly. So it's most likely wrong addon versions.
    personally i had exact same issue and then i moved them out from their folder to then into the addons which solved this issue, if they are the wrong version they should still display but in red text due to being the wrong version .

6. Dude you're awesome! Thank you so much!