1. May 16, 2018  

Item won but full inventory

So I won the roll for and item in VoA, when I went to need it, but l forgot my inventory was full. I then removed one of the items from my inventory and looted Toravon's body again, but there was no loot anymore and the item didn't end up in my mail.

2. May 16, 2018  
    if an inviduals inventory is full and rolled for an item the item will stay in the corpse until picked up, that also means that if your inventory was full during this and you won the roll, it will automatically detect that you had a full inventory and therefor make the item free for all to take, therefor anyone could have taken it, also if they corpse disappeared the item will disappear with it, items that was / is rolled for with a full inventory wont be sent in a mail but as mentioned be free for all to take or disappear once the corpse disappear, this is your own fault even it sucks and i feel you on it, it is your responsability to make sure that you dont have a full inventory during such things, i can only advice you make sure it wont happen in the future .

Best Regards,
    Equality / Xaint

3. May 16, 2018  
    God damn it I knew I should have gone to the AH before the raid. Well atleast I know now.
    Thanks for the response.