1. May 17, 2018  

Wow what a fantastic place! and a couple of quick questions from an aging noob.

Hi all

Just discovered Warmane Lordaeron and am amazed at what a magical experience it is. I quit WoW back in 2012 when Blizzard unfortunately seemed to become obssessed with trying to fix what wasn't broken and managed to turn an amazing, living, breathing world into a video game that appeared to be aimed mainly at the pre-school market (and looking at Warmane's popularity I would guess that I'm preaching to the choir here).

I just had a few quick questions that I'm hoping someone might be able to answer - I apologise if they're answered elsewhere on the forum but I had a look and couldn't find them. Big thankyou in advance for any replies.

1) I can't recall now what level we first become eligible for mounts, whether it's 30 or 40?

2) I'd like to donate to the server and just wondering are coins equivalent to euros or dollars (or even pounds)?

3) I grew up playing AD&D so for me doing dungeons was always the high point of playing - I've read that the difficulty level of instances has been raised a little (which is great) but there is no LFG on Lord. This worries me a bit as I started during TBC when it was an integral part of the game so have never run without it. I was wondering whether it's still realistically possible to find groups to run instances like shadowfang keep (my favourite dungeon) and deadmines, etc and how one would go about doing so. From what I've read of vanilla WoW you need to advertise in world chat? but I'm just curious as to how long it would normally take to gather a group together based on players experiences of doing so (or if there is a better way that I'm not aware of?).
    Also, as I can't find mention of it I'm guessing that there is an LFG on Icecrown server? and if so I'm guessing that although I don't want to skip levelling content due to increased xp this might be the better route to go if dungeoneering is to be my main focus.

Thanks again.

2. May 17, 2018  
    1) I can't recall now what level we first become eligible for mounts, whether it's 30 or 40?
    It's 20
    2) I'd like to donate to the server and just wondering are coins equivalent to euros or dollars (or even pounds)?
    For example 10 coins cost 10 euro's, so you could say that they are equivalent to euro's and dollars.
    3) From what I've read of vanilla WoW you need to advertise in world chat?
    I don't play Lordaeron myself but you should try /join global. I think people look for groups a lot in global chat.

3. May 17, 2018  
    3) I grew up playing AD&D so for me doing dungeons was always the high point of playing.
    What about D&D 5th? Do you think it went Blizzlike or stay truth to the roots?