1. May 17, 2018  

[A] <Common> NA Guild is Recruiting!

Common is recruiting!

Who we are:

Common is a newly formed west-coast North American based guild. We are a relaxed guild looking to casually raid with our members. Originally from the Horde side, we have transferred to the Alliance in search of a fresh beginning. The leadership has experience with leading guilds, raids, and developing a friendly group of players. Our focus is on creating an excellent community of players, gearing up our members, and preparing for raids. We are recruiting all types of players and all roles.

Raids

We raid Wednesday at 9pm PST (4am Thursday ST) and expect all members to be on and ready to raid 15 minutes prior to the scheduled raid time. We will be updating our raid kills as we progress through the content. We use standard Main Spec > Off Spec > Disenchant for raid loot. Come join us on our journey!

Ice Crown Citadel 10 man

8/12

Ice Crown Citadel 25 man

0/12

Ice Crown Citadel 10 man Heroic

0/12

Ice Crown Citadel 25 man Heroic

0/12

Ruby Shrine 10 man

0/4

Ruby Shrine 25 man

0/4

Ruby Shrine 10 man Heroic

0/4

Ruby Shrine 25 man Heroic

0/4

Requirements:

The guild has very few requirements. The only requirements are to be friendly, be on time for raids if you chose to raid, and to use discord during raids. We also use Discord as our primary way of communicating online and offline. We use it primarily for important messages to members, casual chatting, and raid-related reasons. If you would like to join, either contact me here on the forums or in game contact Maldzar, Craqchild, Bubblzhearth, or Hergaburggin. Hope to see you in game!
    Edited: June 19, 2018

2. May 21, 2018  

3. May 29, 2018  

4. June 4, 2018  

5. June 4, 2018  

6. Hi guys, just like to know if i start from 0 at ally side as prot pala will ya take me in or not. Ive playd wow few years but never as ally and i could use a fresh start..

7. Hey!

Sorry the delay in replying, but we would love to have you as a part of our guild! If you're still interested in joining, find Maldzar, Maldzzar, Maldzaar online, or anyone of our members.
    Edited: June 19, 2018