1. May 18, 2018  

Can you get banned for addons on here?

I was temporarily suspended and not sure why exactly. I have some custom addons I wrote and am wondering if one of these could have triggered a suspension.

I am no longer suspended, but just wanted to get to the bottom of the situation. It was listed as for "cheating". I had let someone else play my char before, but that was a while back so not sure why I just recently got suspended if they were indeed cheating.

2. May 18, 2018  
    You are not being honest with us. Either tell us what your so called "custom add-on" does or accept the fact that u got caught.

3. May 18, 2018  
    You are not being honest with us. Either tell us what your so called "custom add-on" does or accept the fact that u got caught.
    i will make guess and say its custom addon that play some part of the game for you :D

4. May 18, 2018  
    Do you have an issue with reading comprehension? I'm not even suspended at the moment. There would be no reason to make this post.

i will make guess and say its custom addon that play some part of the game for you :D
    No, I wrote custom addons for things like an advanced interruptbar where you have selectable criteria vs the default interruptbar everyone uses where the spells to track are not dynamic.

I also made an addon to track time until the next dot tick for rogue restealths.

The last addon I made is one to help with queue dodging members of the same faction. I am thinking maybe the queue dodging one triggered something due to how it functions.

5. May 18, 2018  
    You can see the ban reason by logging to your account at our website page. It might not even be related to addons, so I don't know why argue about this.

6. May 18, 2018  
    You can see the ban reason by logging to your account at our website page. It might not even be related to addons, so I don't know why argue about this.
    There is no argument, it is simply a question. As i've stated, i'm not currently banned. I am trying to understand why I was banned in the first place.

The question is whether addons can trigger bans.

7. May 18, 2018  
    If they are tweaked to become bot-like then I believe so, but perhaps someone from the staff should answer this.

8. May 18, 2018  
    There is no argument, it is simply a question. As i've stated, i'm not currently banned. I am trying to understand why I was banned in the first place.

The question is whether addons can trigger bans.
    Go check the reason, warmane bans for the weirdest **** (7 days ban for ninjaing in 5man/some racism). Kinda doubt its connected to your addons.

9. May 18, 2018  
    Go check the reason, warmane bans for the weirdest **** (7 days ban for ninjaing in 5man/some racism). Kinda doubt its connected to your addons.
    How is racism and ninja looting weird ****, sir?

10. May 18, 2018  
    I believe he means that while there are genuine reasons of both cases, a lot of times the punishment has been made when the case has been a blurry one.

11. May 18, 2018  
    How is racism and ninja looting weird ****, sir?
    Well for a 5man blue normal item? Yes, it's kinda weird. Also it's the internet man, deal with it (was gonna add some racist slur but cba getting banned lul).