1. May 23, 2018  
    will Warmane introduce any rules regarding the use of AI?
    A "smart" bot is still a bot.

2. May 23, 2018  
    He mean specific class PVP balance changes,and yes that exist in WOTLK.Overall class mechanics and balance that you are talking about is something completely different.
    Unless you are thinking of BLizz disabling 10+ minutes CD's only thing I can ask you again is how?

Butkus for the love of god...
    A) Stop repeating yourself all the time
    B) Use capital letters at the start of the sentences and more coherent sentences. It was nightmare to read what you wrote.
    C) Are you really calling the world of roguecraft(TBC if you are not familiar) the expansion without an OP class? Really?
    D) Are you seriously basing a lot of your story on lack of balance in BG's and 1v1?
    E) Blizz really improved their PVP when they reduced the number of talent points... Yes, Cata and MoP are such PVP heaven of expansions. Them endless traders of offensive for defensive CD's.
    F) Blizz (and Warmane) are not balancing/fixing anything if its PVP related. Most of the players are PVE'rs, so do you think that they will do more than 5-10% of their work to help PVP?

3. May 23, 2018  
    Unless you are thinking of BLizz disabling 10+ minutes CD's only thing I can ask you again is how?
    Do I need to go and list every PvE thing that Blizzard has ruined for the sake of the so-called "PvP balance"? PvP may not have ever been truly balanced, but that doesn't mean they didn't try to balance it.

4. May 24, 2018  

I am talking about changes that are done because of PVP balancing reasons such as "pets take reduce damage from aoe player attacks" , or "Nature’s Grasp now have more chanrges" or "healing in bg arena is now reduced by X % amount" or reducing/increasing specific skill CC duration or reworking skills because of PVP like Bestial Wrath where they nerf the duration and increased the additional damage you do while having the buff,the list goes on and on.Just go over different patch notes in WOTLK you will see tons of examples.
    Edited: May 24, 2018

5. May 24, 2018  

Butkus for the love of god...
    A) Stop repeating yourself all the time
    B) Use capital letters at the start of the sentences and more coherent sentences. It was nightmare to read what you wrote.
    C) Are you really calling the world of roguecraft(TBC if you are not familiar) the expansion without an OP class? Really?
    D) Are you seriously basing a lot of your story on lack of balance in BG's and 1v1?
    E) Blizz really improved their PVP when they reduced the number of talent points... Yes, Cata and MoP are such PVP heaven of expansions. Them endless traders of offensive for defensive CD's.
    F) Blizz (and Warmane) are not balancing/fixing anything if its PVP related. Most of the players are PVE'rs, so do you think that they will do more than 5-10% of their work to help PVP?
    Frostwolf011 for the love for god.....
    stop posting becasue you are clueless!you have a mod in this thread along with a few others telling you that blizz made pvp balance changes all the time and yet you keep on posting crap. how can you be so out of it that you dont even know basic's? even in the last few x-pacs blizz had abilitys work different in pvp and pve something they say they dont like to do....
    FYI i have to repeat my self people like you do the same and spread bad info

" Use capital letters at the start of the sentences and more coherent sentences. It was nightmare to read what you wrote"
    classic troll lets talk about typing skills and how butkus said he does not use any word processor to make a well written reply because he thinks its wasted on many here.... you....

if you think rogues in TBC are any where near the level of OP'ed that dk's were in wrath "or even pallys" then you really are clueless.

no im talking about the game as a whole like i said more then once but you tell me to stop repeating myself..... 1v1 2v2 3v3 5v5 bgs pve tanking questing ect i listed all of it....but you still dont get it do you?a poster said arms was broken op'ed in 2v2 and that the problem with wraths pvp "lmfao". so my answer to said poster was to list wrath as whole to see how warriors got good in 2v2 when they are backed by an op'ed class like pally. nothing about arms/warrior is better then dks or pallys not 1v1 not 3's or 5's bg's pve dpsing or pve tanking nothing.

no cata and mop are not great pvp x pac's sure people like you think so but that does not mean its true. or maybe people like you just look at 1 season "like i stated" and say see good pvp.... improved pvp compared to what?wrath?.....cata smoke bomb... dk pulls double lock boomkin....

"F) Blizz (and Warmane) are not balancing/fixing anything if its PVP related. Most of the players are PVE'rs, so do you think that they will do more than 5-10% of their work to help PVP?"

well blizz use to make changes all the time for pvp reasons....
    i know this and thank you for agreeing with me... arms being good in 2v2 has so little impact on the game as a whole there is no reason to chnage anything. why would they when arms and warriors are behind pally and dks both in pve dps tanking and pvp other then 2vs2 and even then is a big ??. i said this how many times and you keep on telling me to stop repeating myself....... troll or clueless maybe both?
    Edited: May 24, 2018

6. May 25, 2018  
    Do I need to go and list every PvE thing that Blizzard has ruined for the sake of the so-called "PvP balance"? PvP may not have ever been truly balanced, but that doesn't mean they didn't try to balance it.
    No, Skoobydoo explained it. But if you want go for it.
    And they didn't ruin PVE for the sake of PVP. You can still CC mobs for 1 minute, Healing and damage buffs/nerfs apply only in BG's and Arenas. I remember several classes not being viable in MoP PVP because if they received buffs they would be beyond op in PVE.

Butkus I'm not trolling you. It is ****ing hard to keep concentration with the way and how you are writing your ****. But I still read it. Mod can say all he/she wants, it doesn't make it true by default. DKs in the end patch we are playing now are OP, but can still be countered in arenas. In BG's classes with high aoe potential dominate.

"no cata and mop are not great pvp x pac's sure people like you think so but that does not mean its true. " I was sarcastic about cata and mop.

You might look at the game as whole, but we are talking about PVP here. That is why I didn't understand why the hell were you mentioning PVE all the time. And also I don't care about the whole of WotLK on Blizzard. I'm talking about current situation.

7. May 25, 2018  
    The irony is that it was most balanced in Vanilla simply because everyone had access to tools that allowed you to turn the tables. Mind Control Cap, Rocket Helm, Magic Dust etc. Not saying that class balance was 100% perfect, just that the overall pvp balance was "fair" due to the high amount of misc items.

8. May 27, 2018  
    No, Skoobydoo explained it. But if you want go for it.
    And they didn't ruin PVE for the sake of PVP. You can still CC mobs for 1 minute, Healing and damage buffs/nerfs apply only in BG's and Arenas. I remember several classes not being viable in MoP PVP because if they received buffs they would be beyond op in PVE.

Butkus I'm not trolling you. It is ****ing hard to keep concentration with the way and how you are writing your ****. But I still read it. Mod can say all he/she wants, it doesn't make it true by default. DKs in the end patch we are playing now are OP, but can still be countered in arenas. In BG's classes with high aoe potential dominate.

"no cata and mop are not great pvp x pac's sure people like you think so but that does not mean its true. " I was sarcastic about cata and mop.

You might look at the game as whole, but we are talking about PVP here. That is why I didn't understand why the hell were you mentioning PVE all the time. And also I don't care about the whole of WotLK on Blizzard. I'm talking about current situation.
    sure....
    "they didn't ruin PVE for the sake of PVP"
    and they did not ruin pvp for the sake of pve either well until the every spec is viable crap came into game.

"I remember several classes not being viable in MoP PVP because if they received buffs they would be beyond op in PVE"
    this is why arms was not allowed to be a top dps spec in pve pretty much forever because they made fury for that.sad thing is you had pally and dks doing more dps in pve then arms could while at the same time doing just as much dps in pvp,shocking.

"DKs in the end patch we are playing now are OP, but can still be countered in arenas"
    again ty for agreeing with me not sure why you just did not say that from the start?if dks can be countered and they the most op'ed then any class can be countered correct?

"I was sarcastic about cata and mop"
    cool you agree with me again

"You might look at the game as whole, but we are talking about PVP here"
    i was only talking pvp at the start as well until an uninformed poster started in about only arms warriors in 2v2 are broken in wrath "lmfao". so after i explained a few times that classes like dk's and pally's were better in every aspect of game play then warriors were i need to use examples. like whos the better tanks = dks and pallys whos better pve dps dks and pallys who ebtter pvp class dks and pallys.

"And also I don't care about the whole of WotLK on Blizzard. I'm talking about current situation"
    all of wrath leads to the current situation!its the path that lead everyone to end game wrath. you have to know the entire wrath history to understand why things are the way they are in end game. like i just said above dks and pallys were/are better pve tanks then warriors correct?that was 100% even more true for the 1st 3/4's of wrath, so warriors are used for? dk's and pallys were 100% better dps then arms was in pve for the entire x -pac and better then fury was for atleast 3/4's if not the entire x-pac. dks and pallys were 100% better then arms was in pvp so again where does that leave warriors?blizz made a few changes and let arp/pve gear do some work and allowed arms warriors to shine in 2v2 backed by an op'ed class like pally.

that was my entire point = arms is the least of the problems during wrath and if you nerf arms in 2v2 then you just allowed dks and pallys to be better in every aspect of game play again in both pvp and pve, your exchanging one problem for a bigger one. why adjust arms?why not adjust pallys instead?3v3 TSG? again DK AND PALLYS!weird who that works...

theres a post on a wrath 1v1 thing check that out
    yes i know 1v1 does not mean everything but it means more then most want to admit
    Edited: May 27, 2018

9. any pally spec in wrath beats arms pallys and dks were so op'ed its not even funny and when it comes to dueling dks and pallys beat arms easy and its not even close.
    i dont get why people like you alwasy say/think arms was op'ed in wrath and the fact is arms was bad for most of wrath and the worse spec/class in game during s5. after many many class fixes arms was alot better but no where near to that of dks or pallys. yes arms did great damage in bis gear backed by a healer but what class don't? a skilled dk or pally in bis gear backed by a healer could put out just as much damage as arms without having to be babysat as much and have much better self healing.

go watch dks' vs pally's videos during wrath then tell me again arms could have any chance at winning that fight when it last 15 mins becasue of so much self healing. giving any class spec that much spec healing and top end damage is ******ed even more so when some specs cant heal and are only = to other in damage.

even in BC the whole prot/ret tankadin spec or what ever its called is a total troll spec to other melee, bubble 100% self heal lots of armour block and can dish out some damage.
    Yeah tell that to hpal/war rdruid/war comps that are dominating 2s since forever and were so during wrath aswell

10. Yeah tell that to hpal/war rdruid/war comps that are dominating 2s since forever and were so during wrath aswell
    read much?i dont think you do
    AGAIN at what point did arms "get good" on wraths pvp?
    arms is great in 2v2 when backed by an op'ed class like pally in the last patch of wrath but what about the first 3/4ths of wrath?hmmm start with s5....arms was the worst spec but clueless people like yourself are just that clueless to FACTS.

11. If you look at it that way, almost every class was OP at some point in wow's history in either pve or pvp.

I strongly remember ous having a fury warrior with bis (wotlk) Naxx gear doin pretty damn good damage though.

12. If you look at it that way, almost every class was OP at some point in wow's history in either pve or pvp.

I strongly remember ous having a fury warrior with bis (wotlk) Naxx gear doin pretty damn good damage though.
    look at it what way?by looking at an entire x-pac or just trolling talking trash like most here do??

sure you can look back and say this or that spec was op'ed during X season but show me 1 class or spec that was anywhere on the level of op'ed as dk's all threw wrath. = there is none and we can put pallys right up there to as a close 2nd.

fury warriors?again all aspects of warriors sucked in wrath until the last 25% of the x pac in both pve pvp and tanking.http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=379632
    top dps's in ulduar and no one says warrior or even fury... why?it was not wanted nor was it even close to the best dps...

warriors "got good" after many patches and many changes and a ton of arp found on pve gear and even then ret's dks rogues mages did more dps then arms and was just as good if not better then fury in pure dps.

its really funny how all these fan boys sit around and say warriors were op'ed in wrath when warriors were a 2nd rate class during wrath and sadly that is a fact.
    Edited: August 5, 2018

13. I did not read through comments if this was mentioned or not. But for me it has always been SL/SL warlock from TBC

First 123