1. May 20, 2018  
    Arms war/disc if that makes you happy. Buts its arms that is broken, hpala isnt as strong (its still OP but not as much). (talking about the most active bracket on private servers, 2s)

Its 3.3.5a, season 8. Every class has a top end spec.
    yup when we think of wrath we think back and remember them grossly overpowered arm warriors from start to finish..... not DK's not pallys you know the one man armies?that were so op'ed pretty much only one another could beat them 1vs1. but i know games not balanced 1v1 arena never comes down to 1v1's... off healing or self healing bubbles ranged snares and ranged interrupt along with a stun freedom full heal pet stun pet sacrifice. and lets not forget crap like attacks that heal like death strike anti magic shell and the bets was dk's playing like locks just doting everything and watching them die from ranged lol.

i could go on but theirs no point you seem "for some reason...." stuck on 2v2 with a BIS arms warrior decked out in pve gear with max ARP backed by an op'ed healer such as holy pally. but fail yo understand how bad arms and warriors were in general for most of wrath and how op'ed other classes were. dk's or ret and do just as well if not better then arms could all throughout wrath with the same support and 100% without it. you can go to youtube and watch videos of dk's as clickers.... face rolling to high end arena. blizz stopped giving rewards in 2v2 during wrath and guess why that was? hint hint it was not beacsue of warriors backed by h pallys.

best tanks were who?best dps specs were who?best healers were who?best pvp class was who?arms was op'ed in S5 right?.....right......the only thing you can even argue that warriors were best at was dps in pve as fury later on in the x pac and even then rets or a fire mage and a few others were just as good it not better.

"Most OP defensive spec in history?"
    anything from a dk or pally crushes anything warrior had period.

2. May 20, 2018  

TBC Lock

many many years ago on TBC there was a simple, almost unkillable BG affliction warlock spec going on... what they would basically do is gem everything stamina, stamina ( tank trinkets even, as long as it gives hp ) trinkets and so on. so there you would have a full pvp set warlock with 16k or 18k hp ( witch was ALOT) and they would go to BG and spam the living crap out of life siphon on everyone they would see .... shiit was unkillable...but then again, only usefull in BGs..

3. May 20, 2018  
    yup when we think of wrath we think back and remember them grossly overpowered arm warriors from start to finish..... not DK's not pallys you know the one man armies?that were so op'ed pretty much only one another could beat them 1vs1. but i know games not balanced 1v1 arena never comes down to 1v1's... off healing or self healing bubbles ranged snares and ranged interrupt along with a stun freedom full heal pet stun pet sacrifice. and lets not forget crap like attacks that heal like death strike anti magic shell and the bets was dk's playing like locks just doting everything and watching them die from ranged lol.

i could go on but theirs no point you seem "for some reason...." stuck on 2v2 with a BIS arms warrior decked out in pve gear with max ARP backed by an op'ed healer such as holy pally. but fail yo understand how bad arms and warriors were in general for most of wrath and how op'ed other classes were. dk's or ret and do just as well if not better then arms could all throughout wrath with the same support and 100% without it. you can go to youtube and watch videos of dk's as clickers.... face rolling to high end arena. blizz stopped giving rewards in 2v2 during wrath and guess why that was? hint hint it was not beacsue of warriors backed by h pallys.

best tanks were who?best dps specs were who?best healers were who?best pvp class was who?arms was op'ed in S5 right?.....right......the only thing you can even argue that warriors were best at was dps in pve as fury later on in the x pac and even then rets or a fire mage and a few others were just as good it not better.

"Most OP defensive spec in history?"
    anything from a dk or pally crushes anything warrior had period.
    If people talk about an expansion pvp wise they usually talk about the last/best season (which usually is the same), S8 for WOLTK, S15 for MOP etc. And lets not forget we are on a private server, forever stuck in the last season of each patch. If i tell you that MOP was amazing for pvp i mean season 15, not the beginning.

Not to mention that i havnt even talked about warrior being the most defensive spec, just that a hybrid of prot holy in relentless gear in 3.3.5a wouldnt last at all against a BiS geared Arms warrior. Arms war is the strongest spec in 3.3.5a woltk with full pve gear for the only really active bracket, 2v2 (yes its not the best 1v1 class, far from the worst though, warriors have won 1v1 tournaments, yes they also werent as OP in 3s cause of the Wizards).

And aksing for the most OP defensive spec in the game is a pointless question anyways without any specifications. Is in in 1v1s? Or 2v2s? Or 3v3s? World pvp? Bgs? Wod turbo comes to mind or lsd/p in any expansion as super defensive minded comps in 3v3s. Double healer arms war to stay at the theme of arms war during late woltk. Double blood DK sometimes during mop before that got nerfed to hell. Sl/sl lock, demo locks in late vanilla. A rogue could go to 0 vs anything if you just played lame enough.

Without dampening certain healers in wod were unkillable 1v1. Since you can kill any spec in a 1v1 in Woltk (i think) it by defaul beats everything here? Its not a question you can answer imo.

4. May 21, 2018  
    If people talk about an expansion pvp wise they usually talk about the last/best season (which usually is the same), S8 for WOLTK, S15 for MOP etc. And lets not forget we are on a private server, forever stuck in the last season of each patch. If i tell you that MOP was amazing for pvp i mean season 15, not the beginning.

Not to mention that i havnt even talked about warrior being the most defensive spec, just that a hybrid of prot holy in relentless gear in 3.3.5a wouldnt last at all against a BiS geared Arms warrior. Arms war is the strongest spec in 3.3.5a woltk with full pve gear for the only really active bracket, 2v2 (yes its not the best 1v1 class, far from the worst though, warriors have won 1v1 tournaments, yes they also werent as OP in 3s cause of the Wizards).

And aksing for the most OP defensive spec in the game is a pointless question anyways without any specifications. Is in in 1v1s? Or 2v2s? Or 3v3s? World pvp? Bgs? Wod turbo comes to mind or lsd/p in any expansion as super defensive minded comps in 3v3s. Double healer arms war to stay at the theme of arms war during late woltk. Double blood DK sometimes during mop before that got nerfed to hell. Sl/sl lock, demo locks in late vanilla. A rogue could go to 0 vs anything if you just played lame enough.

Without dampening certain healers in wod were unkillable 1v1. Since you can kill any spec in a 1v1 in Woltk (i think) it by defaul beats everything here? Its not a question you can answer imo.
    it does not matter what season your talking about in any x pac why?because each season each part of an x pac has an impact on the rest. like how you sit here and say warriors are broken and op'ed in wrath and think dls and pallys are fine "lol". how did warriors get like that like you claim op'ed in only 2vs2? well after warriors were the worst CLASS in game during s5 and more or less sucked in both pvp and pve replaced by dks and rets both in dps pvp and pve and as tanks warriors got some work done.

but guess what the work blizz did during the x-pac "something they say they never do unless its must" warriors were still behind everyone. and people like you say well lets not look at that FACT lets just look at the last season in 2v2 only... again it was not arms that made warrior good in 2v2 "but not so much in 3's right like you said" it was pve gear, it was how rage worked and the fact an op'ed healer like holy pally could tank more or less anything and allow the warrior freedom to tunnel a target in 2's. thats it warriors were not good on its own and could only beat a dk ret or alot of other specs if the PLAYER was far better then the other guy, not class but player skill.

you can skip over my entire posts all you want but i think its funny as i listed so much that pallys and dks bring along with = to or better dps then arms had and you say nothing. "aksing for the most OP defensive spec in the game is a pointless question" well guess what?i think asking for nerf and calling arms warriors op'ed on a privet server only in 2vs2 without addressing any other class specs in the entire game is pointless. everything effects everything in one way or another and you can not say arms is broken and dks and pallys are fine in every other aspect becasue thats just dumb. those scary arms wars ganking you as you skip around doing daily's in icecrown?please. end of wrath in one aspect of 2v2 arms did well as other classes rocked even better in both pvp and pve dps and tanking along with healing and you still cry about arms,lol.

5. May 21, 2018  
    I cant understand half of your rambling due to your english, sorry. The half that i can understand i already answered. And stop making stuff up (like me asking for nerfs).

6. May 22, 2018  
    I cant understand half of your rambling due to your english, sorry. The half that i can understand i already answered. And stop making stuff up (like me asking for nerfs).
    the reason why is because typing out a long well written post is wasted on someone like you so i just threw it together.
    warriors were/are op'ed in wrath....more i read that the more i LOL! DK's and Pallys were balanced in wrath.... but 2v2 private server last patch.. again blizz stopped balancing 2v2 long before wraths last season because they could not balance them with dk's being so op'ed.
    like i said careful doing your daily's then op'ed arms warriors will gank you as your skipping around on your dk or pally......

7. May 22, 2018  
    again blizz stopped balancing 2v2 long before wraths last season because they could not balance them with dk's being so op'ed.
    Dunno where you got the idea but Blizz never balanced anything in the game around PVP.

8. May 22, 2018  
    Dunno where you got the idea but Blizz never balanced anything in the game around PVP.
    that's not what he said.

If people talk about an expansion pvp wise they usually talk about the last/best season (which usually is the same), S8 for WOLTK, S15 for MOP etc.
    this is true only for private servers and only IF they are currently playing on this particular PVP season.You may love as much as you want s15 but overall PVP world community hate MOP and call it one of worst PVP expansions,because season 15 was only few weeks while the rest of the expansion was almost 2 years long.Its the other way around for CATA most players love it and call it one of best PVP expansions regardless last season been completely trash tnx to overpowered DS trinkets and weapons.

Ofc on private server last season is the only thing that matter since that's what people will play for years.
    Edited: May 22, 2018

9. May 23, 2018  
    that's not what he said.
    When he said: "blizz stopped balancing 2v2 long before wraths last season because they could not balance them with dk's being so op'ed.", what could he have meant with "blizz stopped balancing" other than what he wrote?

10. May 23, 2018  
    take whatever class/spec you like. there is no point in trying to be the best as you will encounter bis pvp players using automation and will die in a gcd no matter what you take.

11. May 23, 2018  
    When he said: "blizz stopped balancing 2v2 long before wraths last season because they could not balance them with dk's being so op'ed.", what could he have meant with "blizz stopped balancing" other than what he wrote?
    look i hate to tell you but guess what?blizz really did balance the game or at least tried to in pvp. what i said about 2v2 is true and that is 2v2 was broken long before the last season of wrath and the blame cant be put on bis arms warrriors with max arp backed by pallys. 2v2 got so bad at the start of wrath "yes warriors were the weakest class in game" they said were done no more rewards from 2v2 its broken. so how it 2v2 get "broken"?what changed from TBC to wrath?hmmm dk's pally remake and a few other crap fest ideas.

its not really hard to understand as time goes on more and more classes get added to the game some of these classes are just straight up op'ed or what they call hero classes.... that mere fact alone the simple fact that dks were made to be so op'ed "and they were" ruined pvp period. no one with and brain cells can call or say wraths pvp was better then TBC with dks and pallys the way they were. i dont care they got "toned down" as the x pac went on they were still op'ed by a large %.was TBC pvp perfect?no but it was alot better then what came after it and yes people can point to one or two season here or there from what ever x pac and say see that was good to.but the fact is like i said above the more classes and specs in game means more unbalanced pvp and even adding more talents ruins pvp.

look at just arena or pvp as a whole but entire game play tells the truth. TBC every class has atleast 1 spec that performs great in pvp sure some are better then others but every class has a pretty = shot at winning a arena match a bg or 1v1 depending.before you say o arms druid 2v2 i would so o priest rogue 2v2... and its a rogue who has the highest rating in 2v2 on TBC... just saying. yeah i know rets were not great in pvp but a geared skilled ret is no push over. so in wrath rets/pally get make over rets damage was = to or better then arms so then ask yourself whats the point of arms warrior? you can play ret and do better damage "start of wrath it was not even close" have a stun not and rng like old mace stun have freedom can self heal and heal others and bubble and even have a full heal. so how can an arms compete with that?it can't thats why blizz started calling pallys one man army's and the same applies to dk. how to you kill that as an arms warrior when you run into in a bg?= you cant = broken game.double blood dk in 2v2 lmfao.....

i know im talking about a wide range time/topics here but its all related cata was rogues smoke bomb time right? armour was normalized by then as was hit points ferals were also near unkillable in cata right?top end dps stealth massive cc can run away and heal then restart a fight all over again vs class/spec that cant heal and are = to in damage at best,yeah good game....i think i remember r shammys being the #1 healer in cata for 3 seasons correct? mop was one big cc fest = hey can i play my toon/when will the cc end? to many specs and to many ability's in game.look at live or beta all i see is animations jumping around or things flying threw the air thats not pvp its just a pile of crap.

again this topic was about defensive specs and what i said holds true dks and pallys would destroy any spec you can come up with for warriors. as arms you cant beat a dk with all that self healing and utility and just as good damage if not better and the same goes for pallys. how can an arms warrior even kill a blood dk? then we get some people in here that are totally clueless talking about arms warrior will rip threw any pally spec... lol sure.

alot just want to look at the last season in 2v2 of wrath and say see arms is op'ed but like i said thats not the entire picture.whats the other half of a war 2v2 team?usually pally...... dks broke 2v2 not arms, warriors were the weakest class in wrath for atleast half the x-pac, they got a few fixes and alot of pve gear and did well in 2v2,so?dks and rets did better in 2v2 then arms did in every season other then the last one in wrath.they also did better in 3v3 "TSG right?" 5vs5 solo play better at dps in pve "fury was not good until the mid/end of wrath" and arms did not do as much damage as ret or dks in pve period. dks and pallys were also better tanks then warriors were in wrath.

again i know i touched on a wide # of topics but its all connected and for someone it sit here and say warriors are/were op'ed in wrath makes me lol hard.look at the entire picture not just 2v2 in one season....
    Edited: May 23, 2018

12. May 23, 2018  
    I really really, doubt that.
    Nah, what he's saying is true. But the build he's speaking of, the only boon is its defensive capability.
    It doesn't contribute healing to other players, and it hits like a wet noodle. So it's about useless unless you want to be a flag carrier, but even then there are better options.

13. May 23, 2018  
    He mean specific class PVP balance changes,and yes that exist in WOTLK.Overall class mechanics and balance that you are talking about is something completely different.

take whatever class/spec you like. there is no point in trying to be the best as you will encounter bis pvp players using automation and will die in a gcd no matter what you take.
    what if you are also BIS geared?
    Edited: May 23, 2018

14. May 23, 2018  
    what if you are also BIS geared?
    Gear doesn't help beat a kick script, unfortunately.

15. May 23, 2018  
    Gear doesn't help beat a kick script, unfortunately.
    And a kick script does not beat an AI. And speaking of AI, will Warmane introduce any rules regarding the use of AI?

First 123 Last