1. May 18, 2018  

Client Problems

Hello, I have recenty downloaded the WotLK client to play on Icecrown. However, I already have a vanilla client installed, and I believe it is messing things up.
    For example, I cannot put a WotLK shortcut without replacing the vanilla one, but that's beside the point: Everytime I login to one of them with my previous login being to a different expansion, I am faced with the terms of service, the settings reset, etc.
    Moreover, this may be a seperate problem, but upon switching the game resolution of WotLK to the correct setting (1920 1080) it temporarily changes to windowed mode, not properly adjusted to the screen, and quickly reverts to the old default resolution.

I'm sure im not the first person to have multiple clients and problems as a result, help would be much appreciated!

2. May 18, 2018  
    just give a different name to Wotlk wow.exe shortcut, so it will not replace the vanilla one.

To the "not saving settings" problem:
    follow these steps:
    1) Restart your PC
    2) close your Torrent client and move your Wotlk folder away from your Torrent's download destination
    3) now right click on Wotlk folder> Properties> remove "read-only".

3. May 18, 2018  
    Thanks a lot for Helping! All problems fixed, worked like a charm :)