1. May 18, 2018  

2. May 19, 2018  
    That guild should be on horde side cause it's full of trolls

3. May 21, 2018  
    To be honest, this guild is full of rufe ppl, but their GM Infidelity is quite friendly guy. U should better tell him bout such incidents than posting this on forum.

4. May 21, 2018  
    He knows, and he is trying
    Edited: May 22, 2018

5. May 22, 2018  
    To clarify, we get a lot of flack just for the name.. We have a lot of cool members, yes being the largest growing guild on server does attract leeches and low lifes.. But they wont last. We will!

6. May 23, 2018  
    @jaredxs You sure cop a lot of flack for spamming global with recruiting message during my play times. It seems to have almost become an inside server joke.

7. May 23, 2018  
    To clarify, we get a lot of flack just for the name.. We have a lot of cool members, yes being the largest growing guild on server does attract leeches and low lifes.. But they wont last. We will!
    Well spoken

8. May 25, 2018  
    I can't judge Fruitfueled or her guild without seeing the context. But I would guess she tried to make a party with you to kill Mor'Ladin and you refused and took the kill for yourself.

9. May 25, 2018  
    yeah i'd pay 10g to see a few scrolls up in the chat!

10. May 29, 2018  
    I can't judge Fruitfueled or her guild without seeing the context. But I would guess she tried to make a party with you to kill Mor'Ladin and you refused and took the kill for yourself.
    She came when the mob was low hp, had no time to invite her, it died already, live with it, don't insult players for it, makes no sense

11. May 29, 2018  
    She came when the mob was low hp, had no time to invite her, it died already, live with it, don't insult players for it, makes no sense
    Even if you had plenty of time you have no obligation to do so. they have no right to to abuse you simply because you didn't do them a favour.

12. June 8, 2018  
    I have met an *****. He was from Infidels. Therefore all Infidels are be *****s.

Nice logic you've got there.

13. June 8, 2018  
    I posted this 2 weeks ago, and players are still complaining in global chat about you guys. That means no effort has been taken in making a difference. Maybe kick some members, and interact with new members before adding them too your guild. You have to implement guild rules, and make sure they understand

14. June 9, 2018  
    People are going to complain about anything and everything. Worry about your own guild, and your own goals.

15. People are going to complain about anything and everything.
    Welcome in the world of gaming