1. May 18, 2018  

Rogue PVP Build??

Hello everyone..
    I have returned and i am trying to finish the rogue i had..Ifc i want him full pvp so i am gonna need some help here..Firstly what gems and sockets i should use and secondly which are the best runes to use??
    NOTE:i am sub and i am not going to do combat at all..
    THANKS IN ADVANCE

2. For gems, what I do is gem mostly armor pen. There are so many plate wearers, especially in arena, and having really high armor pen will help you take them down easier. I do use nightmare tear and an oranage gem with ap+crit on it to activate my meta gem, the relentless earthsiege diamond for the extra crit damage. If you ever have questions about what gear pieces to get, I usually go for all PVE off pieces with armor pen on them (bracers, belt, boots, trinkets ect..), and then on my main Pvp pieces gem resil. It's good to keep your resil between 900 and 1100, (if you play double dps 2s you'll want it on the higher end). I've also seen most rogues run 60%+ on armor pen, you can check the 2v2 ladder and inspect the high rated rogues too see what their gear is like.

As for runes, I actually don't know what you're talking about since we aren't dks.
    If you have other questions I would check out this guide http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=101498 it was pretty informative for me when I first hit 80.

3. NOTE:i am sub and i am not going to do combat at all..
    Sorry, but you'll have to go Combat in order to farm the ArP PvE items you need :D Unless you're willing to spend coins/points.

4. what OP meant is he wont go combat pvp ,what taralej means if u need to combat PVE to get the pve offparts