1. May 20, 2018  

arena is cancer and why i dont play anymore

i play bgs only and its not fun, arena gear is too stronk, no fun, and remove group join for bgs, give some support, likes or pluses below
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    i play bgs only since ever since wowbeez came up with a fun server it was tbc i think it was 2009 i play bgs only, ok i played some arenas back then, did pve on dispersion to get hc gear i even played cancer isle to get trinkets on here, but now i just dont want to bother with shts. also i play all classes all specs different talent trees sometimes with crit sometimes with spirit i want to play every day every week something else know what i mean i get bored quickly i did that in 2012, i did that when u gave best gear instant, when u changed that i started playing only like 8 chars cause it takes long time to get s8 off sets as i play only bgs, dont wanted to play with full rele random chars, who plays bgs knows why, u need gear, u need a name u need to be known to have fun cos its always the same guys in bgs we have like 3,4 bgs open so 100 people playing and THAT ONLY 8 hours maybe in day only at peak, we need 300 people that it could be li-la, semi fun. now.. few days ago i saw people making premade bgs!?! like wtf and then also arena geared dogs.. i dont need that, i am the best, but i cant be best anymore, cos the gear difference is now too drastic + i never had proffs, never will grind those cancer arenas, arenas are too primitive, too easy for me, all i want is play 1,2,3 bgs while i drink coffee and start my day, i rarely, rarely get so bored that i want to play at day or night.... and donating for all that...i dont even have 300dollar to play ONE shty char.. thats not even 1 char thats 1 fukin class

2. May 20, 2018  
    All right, thanks for sharing your very interesting story.

3. May 29, 2018  

4. July 2, 2018