1. May 20, 2018  

The Ring of Valor Arena

Hello dear community,

As we all know there are only 4 arenas working at the moment, and that arena called "Ring of Valor" is closed for unknown reasons.
    For people who don't know, this arena is needed for achievement called "World wide winner".
    There are many people in this game who chase achievements and who miss only this one arena to get it.
    I would like to ask GM's to implement this arena to Icecrown realm because there are really no reasons not to.
    If you GM's think that this arena is not good for game PvP i am asking you please to implement it at least 10 days per season so everyone could get achievement "World wide winner ".
    As for our community, i am asking you to support this and to share it to as many people as you can.
    Also share your opinion about it in this thread.
    I was told if many people support this, it will be delivered to head GM's.

Thank you all.

2. May 20, 2018  
    Id rather have 10 more days every season then World wide winner, so NO. Please never implement this. The arena is cancer.

And while we are at it, remove daleran sewers (or fix the boxes/los on that map, pets can go through them, melee attacks go through them, warriors can charge through lose etc etc).

3. May 21, 2018  
    Its not only Dalaran. People are getting charged/thunderstormed/cc'ed through pillars on all maps all the time. Its getting ridiculous at this point.

4. May 21, 2018  
    I just want that achieve . It doesnt really matter, 1 day enough