1. May 20, 2018  

Greetings Everyone +questions

Hi Everyone, Im a MMo lover and player,i played many mmo's Before like blade and soul , also i have 2 character at WOLK :) , and here is my2 questions
    first, Which server do i need to join i want to play and enjoy WoW i hate lvling i would like to start playing dungeons raids and worlds missions because my friend told me that the game Starts at Max lvl , and my sec question is : Which class should i play i want an medium difficulty Class ,and good for pve'(mostly cuz thats what i play) and not bad and ez at pvp, Thank you love u all <3

2. May 21, 2018  
    Which server do i need to join i want to play and enjoy WoW i hate lvling i would like to start playing dungeons raids and worlds missions because my friend told me that the game Starts at Max lvl
    If you don't like leveling I recommend Icecrown (WOTLK), you get 7 times more XP on Icecrown.
    The TBC and MOP servers also have increased XP (check https://www.warmane.com/information)

and my sec question is : Which class should i play i want an medium difficulty Class ,and good for pve'(mostly cuz thats what i play) and not bad and ez at pvp, Thank you love u all <3
    Which class you play is your choice. All classes are good for pve imo. Just think for yourself: do you like ranged or melee? Tank, dps, healer? Good luck!
    Edited: May 21, 2018

3. May 21, 2018  
    Thanks for reply,Yes i will play one Icecrown indeed,about the classes i like melee im thinking of Rogue,Druid and shaman.

4. May 21, 2018  
    Druid can be tank, heal, mellee dps and caster so it's good. PvP wise as feral kitty, playstyle kinda reminds of rogue mechanics while bursting, but you'll also need some shapeshifting macros to be able to get the full potential of the class with an ease. Another class that can be tank, heal and mellee dps, has a ridiculous burst dmg and it's not that punishing, is Paladin. If you gear a paladin and pvp as dps (retribution spec) you will really enjoy world pvp and battlegrounds. Arena wise ret is not that easy to play as most people think it is.

5. May 21, 2018  
    Oh right thank you for suggestions