1. May 20, 2018  

Healer druid can't need on casting (cloth) gear (low lvl)

The message is pretty much in the title; when I'm healing dungeons on my druid in low lvl, I'm unable to need on caster gear that's cloth (which is most of it), and I almost always get no usable gear from the satchels because they often contain gear for feral(agility and stamina).

I'm currently specced balance in order to be able to do quests myself - don't know if that matters?.

Was it like this in WotLK originally? I don't remember it as such, although i definitely remember no being able to roll need on stuff that I didn't need.

Should it be changed? It just seems so ridiculous that I can't need on gear that I very much need. It gets even worse when someone who rolled DE wins.

Does this issue persist throughout the game - is it also like this in lvl 80? Because I have to assume that not being able to need on gear you need makes it harder to gear up..

2. May 21, 2018  
    The message is pretty much in the title; when I'm healing dungeons on my druid in low lvl, I'm unable to need on caster gear that's cloth (which is most of it), and I almost always get no usable gear from the satchels because they often contain gear for feral(agility and stamina).

I'm currently specced balance in order to be able to do quests myself - don't know if that matters?.

Was it like this in WotLK originally? I don't remember it as such, although i definitely remember no being able to roll need on stuff that I didn't need.

Should it be changed? It just seems so ridiculous that I can't need on gear that I very much need. It gets even worse when someone who rolled DE wins.

Does this issue persist throughout the game - is it also like this in lvl 80? Because I have to assume that not being able to need on gear you need makes it harder to gear up..
    Dont worry about gear just pass thru.
    Check for some crafted gear if you cant loot anything good. Its not so important cause u fly thru low levels, like 5 lvls per day untill 60ish. Later you will have nice choice of gear.

3. May 23, 2018  
    Try lvling holy paladin. Now that's painful. I found if you greed and ask if you could have most people will oblige (on alliance anyway). I found that there is no competition for casters as 95% of ppl are melee dps.

4. May 23, 2018  
    I think that if you play balance or healer you should roll on cloth or whatever caster gear helps you. If someone complains tell them your spec, is not ninja and is not unfair. you roll for the gear your spec requires in order to perform. Now if you'd play kitty and roll o ncaster stuff it would be a different story.

5. May 26, 2018  
    1) when you level up it doesn't really matter. i prefer NOT to roll for lower type of armour if i have it's primary user in team. I mean is one item worth of possible flame and party member quit?
    2) best for leveling druid is feral
    3) at max level roll for any improvement - doesnt matter cloth or leather. there are addons that allows to easy compare item with the one you have equipped.