1. May 21, 2018  

Mount Hyjal attunement removal

Why is this happening so soon? My guild has just started making progress on KT and now he will become obsolete on the 30th. I understand and agree with removal for t5 attunements but i feel like hyjal t6 attune removal is happening too quickly. I came back to WoW TBC because i wanted to experience all the raid content of TBC not skip to the end. T5 is a challenging part of TBC and skipping to t6 is a huge bummer to me and many other people i've talked to. Why open up t5 to everyone if you just allow them to skip to t6 anyway?

2. May 21, 2018  
    If you are still progressing and not just buying gear, you still need loot from T5 I think.

3. May 21, 2018  
    I presume they are doing it early to increase/preserve numbers, since the difficulty of KT (and to a lesser extent Vashj) is a big enough block to kill guilds and bleed players from the server.

4. May 21, 2018  
    If you belive KT and Lady will become obsolete, you are very wrong, they drop quite a bit of bis gear for mdps classes and casters for example : https://tbc-twinhead.twinstar.cz/?item=30106#comments

5. May 21, 2018  
    Well you can still get the Hand of a'dal title from killing Vashj/KT. Which in itself is quite prestige, i guess it's something to keep progressing KT for.
    Also they still drop quite good gear if you're actually farming your gear by yourself, which i respect.

Either way, i'm with you though. They should've just removed Kara, t5 attunements and make Heroic keys Honored cause thats big enough of a nerf to keep Casuals happy for the summer, then abit later on remove T6 attunements.

6. May 21, 2018  
    If you are in a guild that wants to "experience all the raid content and not skip to the end" as you do, what would change?
    If skipping is a huge bummer... just don't skip?

7. May 21, 2018  
    You've still got a week to kill him then, which is absolutely possible. I'd look for a partial TK lockout depending on what days you raid, and grind nothing but Kael until the 30th.

People thinking kt and vashj will still be relevant for gear are dreaming. I'd rather just be missing that 1 piece of BiS gear than drag a T6 guild through that content for a small chance at an item. Plus there's the cash shop. KT gear is mostly **** anyway.... minor upgrades if anything. Vashj is the one with the good loot and she's easy. Almost nobody will ever kill Kael again on this server.
    Edited: May 21, 2018

8. May 21, 2018  
    I dont recall correctly but arent these vials from KT and Vashj still required to get the Ring?, if that is correct then people will still be doing it since that ring is very good.

9. May 21, 2018  
    They're removing them because thanks to the Hyjal attunement there is literally no recruitment pool for Black Temple clearing guilds.
    Nobody runs t5 anymore, so nobody can get t6 attuned, therefore there is nobody to recruit.

10. May 21, 2018  
    I dont recall correctly but arent these vials from KT and Vashj still required to get the Ring?, if that is correct then people will still be doing it since that ring is very good.
    That is correct! So people will always do Kt/Vash for those.

11. May 21, 2018  
    That is correct! So people will always do Kt/Vash for those.
    I don't think they are bis for most classes. Maybe the physical dps one is? The tank one is meh, and I think the healer and caster dps ones are dwarfed by wearing two BT rings for most classes.

12. May 21, 2018  
    Melee rings are bis especially for agi users due to agi/atk pwr/stam plus procc.
    The sp is really good for shadowpriest ,not so much for other classes.

13. May 21, 2018  
    The sp is really good for shadowpriest ,not so much for other classes.
    It's worse than having two BT haste rings though right?

14. May 22, 2018  
    TBC experience:
    patch 2.0.3 - New Raids, New attunements. only 1 vial/per kill. Scrolls of the Sun/Maelstrom
    patch 2.1.2 - SSC/TK:EYE attunements removed, scrolls reworked (5marks every useage)
    patch 2.4.0 - Karazhan/MH/BT attunements removed, (yay free epix(no))

15. May 22, 2018  
    It's worse than having two BT haste rings though right?
    You know me,aiming at pvp so at pvp it really depends what kind of stat u are stacking! for both mage and sp i am gonna use both.

12 Last