1. May 23, 2018  
    The guild does not necessarily want to experience all the raid content, that was just my own personal reason for coming back. They will continue to MH and ZA whether we kill KT this week or not. If we don't do it this week there is not enough incentive to come back and spend hours progressing him. In that case I will likely never be able to kill KT on this server.

2. May 23, 2018  
    so you want the entire server to change its directive because you just want to kill KT?

3. May 23, 2018  
    so you want the entire server to change its directive because you just want to kill KT?
    Sorry, I didn't realize I was the only player on the server that wanted to kill KT as part of the TBC experience. My suggestion was actually that they delay the MH attunement removal until guilds have had a chance to earn their entrance. There are 3 other NA guilds in TK at or near KT that i know about.
    Edited: May 23, 2018

4. May 23, 2018  
    Originally Posted by Showmeurtotems
    Sorry, I didn't realize I was the only player on the server that wanted to kill KT as part of the TBC experience.
    If it's true that others want to kill KT, then you should have no issues. Find those other people, and go kill KT. Let others proceed into Hyjal and BT.

If it's false and others do not want to kill KT, then alethi's point stands that you're detracting from the enjoyment of the community for selfish reasons.

Guilds have, at this time, had as much time to complete the attunments as when the original content was released back in 2006-08.
    Edited: May 23, 2018

5. May 24, 2018  

Guilds have, at this time, had as much time to complete the attunments as when the original content was released back in 2006-08.
    Not true, look timelines before saying that. MH attunes were not remvoved with ZA.

6. May 24, 2018  
    This server has given you 54 weeks before removing attunes.

I'm sorry if that wasn't enough time. But many people believe it's healthy for the server and I agree.

7. May 27, 2018  
    Quick question guys. The ring will be obtainable only by vial quests? or it is obtainable once Friendly with Scale of Sands?

8. May 28, 2018  
    Quick question guys. The ring will be obtainable only by vial quests? or it is obtainable once Friendly with Scale of Sands?
    You get the First ring(Friendly) when you turn in the both vial, you must be friendly to turn it in, of course.

9. May 28, 2018  
    You get the First ring(Friendly) when you turn in the both vial, you must be friendly to turn it in, of course.
    You do not get my question. I am missing a vial - therefore when new patch hits, am I able to obtain the ring via just Friendly Reputation, without quest complete?

10. May 28, 2018  
    No, you are not able to get the ring without the vial quest.

First 12