1. May 21, 2018  

{ANSWERED]Reset Quest Status

Dear GM

I have a lvl 80 paladin. I didnt know how to learn redemption spell rank 1. then I read in forum that I should learn it through some quest from paladin trainer and some npc near him. I took some quest and some items which could start quest like tome of valor and tome of divinity. I opened tome of valor to complete its quest but I found out that the quest is bugged. after that I tried to open tome of divinity and complete that one but when I clicked on it the item didnt give me the quest and I couldnt take the quest from it. so I decide to reset those quests. I abandoned the quest from tome of valor and tried again with tome of divinity but it didnt work again. I thought with removing those items from my inventory I can reset quest status but again not worked and now the quest giver npc only give me quest from tome of valor and I lost tome of divinity and I cant have it again.

I was wondering if you could reset those quest status for me I still want to learn redemption spell and I dont know what to do... I dont even have any idea which quest give me that spell... I also opened a ticket in game but no answers yet. Im looking forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.

Regards.

additional info:
    Char. name: Miladpaladin
    Realm: Icecrown 3.3.5a

2. May 26, 2018  
    If you already opened an in-game ticket regarding this, please be patient and wait.