1. May 21, 2018  

Bug: Cannot see exact HP of enemy mobs and players.

I untoggled "Show Percentage" and it just affects party members.

Being a hardcore TBC player on retail back in the day, I am well aware that this option was available without addons.

Is there a fix for this, or an addon?

2. May 21, 2018  
    It wasn't available without addons, they have been over this a million times and there has been a lot of proof thrown around to nail this in. When I dug through my old TBC photos I also found that mob/pvp player health was not shown, it was for that reason that addons existed to collect data to build a library of mob health in order for you to have this feature.

Addon is called Mobinfo

3. May 21, 2018  
    I untoggled "Show Percentage" and it just affects party members.

Being a hardcore TBC player on retail back in the day, I am well aware that this option was available without addons.

Is there a fix for this, or an addon?
    Looks like you were not hardcore pleayer , this was never implemented in the game before WOTLK. Use Mobinfo2

4. May 22, 2018  
    I am pretty sure that it was available.

s3 2000+ rating Shaman here.

We had exact HP's of all targets without addons on Retail, and this is how we chose who to burst down in 2v2's.

You are right, I wasn't a pleayer, I was a player.

5. May 22, 2018  
    Patch 2.4.3 hit after season 3 , in July 2008, nearly 10y ago, after S3 ended, based on publicly checkable information online.

It is a big inconvenience for me. I well remember that I used only Recount and Atlas then...

Thank you very much in advance.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/2-3-0
    There are now options for displaying health and mana values on your health/mana bars for you/your party/your target and to display that information either as percentages or as numbers.

This pretty much nails it in, I do not know why this server ignores this. This is black and white, crystal clear.

6. May 22, 2018  
    Patch 2.4.3 hit after season 3 , in July 2008, nearly 10y ago, after S3 ended, based on publicly checkable information online.

It is a big inconvenience for me. I well remember that I used only Recount and Atlas then...

Thank you very much in advance.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/patch-notes/2-3-0
    There are now options for displaying health and mana values on your health/mana bars for you/your party/your target and to display that information either as percentages or as numbers.

This pretty much nails it in, I do not know why this server ignores this. This is black and white, crystal clear.
    The change you are quoting does not behave in quite the manner you think it does.

While it did allow for you to view HP/Mana as a number, the API only allowed the return of certain numbers to display for enemy units, in this case the numbers 0, 1, 2 ... 99, 100.

The change you are looking for was implemented in patch 3.0.2 http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_3.0.2/API_changes

The relevant changes are:

UPDATED - UnitHealth("unit") -- No longer masks value as 0-100 on enemy units
    UPDATED - UnitHealthMax("unit") -- No longer masks value as 0-100 on enemy units
    UPDATED - UnitMana("unit") -- No longer masks value as 0-100 on enemy units
    UPDATED - UnitManaMax("unit") -- No longer masks value as 0-100 on enemy units

Where it says that a value is masked, it means that you don't see the exact value (e.g. he has 357/9457hp) you see the masked values (4/100).

7. May 22, 2018  
    I n F i N i T y VV a R
    pew -----pew ----- pew ----pew
    -YOU SHALL NAT SEE NUMBERS
    -NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    please, stop answering on each topic of that type.