1. May 21, 2018  

Expanding the server

Hi fellow WoW players,

I'm new here and just wondering if there were any plan for expanding the server to containing more players?
    It's one of the best WoW private server I've seen around here - just a shame to be #800 in a queue around 17:00 CET and wait for around 1 - 1½ hour to enter.

Thanks in advance.

//ZiuX

2. May 21, 2018  
    I feel so bad for anyone that actually has taken part in the drinking game thread for as many threads as we get on these.

It's also just a shame that you can't cough up the 12 dollars or 10 euros to skip the queue or take the damn time to read up on why either creating another realm or increasing the server cap is a terrible idea instead of creating yet another thread to add to the mountain of queuequeue threads (as I call them) on this forum.

I feel slightly hypocritical posting this now because here I am complaining about realm queue complainers.

3. May 21, 2018  
    Well... The queue is really bothersome, so I feel him :P

4. May 21, 2018  
    Well... The queue is really bothersome, so I feel him :P
    If you're over 18, and you can't save at least 10 euros to donate I don't know what to tell you...

5. May 21, 2018  
    If you're over 18, and you can't save at least 10 euros to donate I don't know what to tell you...
    My account is premium, but right now I wouldn't donate because I don't like some things Molten is doing. I vote with my wallet.

Also, Lordaeron is available and there are no queues. Do you remember when the old Lordaeron had queues? How time passes...

6. May 21, 2018  
    My account is premium, but right now I wouldn't donate because I don't like some things Molten is doing. I vote with my wallet.

Also, Lordaeron is available and there are no queues. Do you remember when the old Lordaeron had queues? How time passes...
    I get that, I didn't donate since 2014 iirc because of their decisions, but if I was a new player I'd donate just the minimum because I wouldn't want my game time to be interrupted, either by DC, game crash, my internet going going full ****** etc. And after all, they still allow me to play something I like for free, so in no way I'd regret doing it even if I don't agree with everything they do.
    So yes, for new players if they're above 18 and can't afford 10e to be able to play something they love without interruption, it's just on them, but funny thing is that most of them come to forums to qq about it in one way or another...

7. May 21, 2018  
    I get that, I didn't donate since 2014 iirc because of their decisions, but if I was a new player I'd donate just the minimum because I wouldn't want my game time to be interrupted, either by DC, game crash, my internet going going full ****** etc. And after all, they still allow me to play something I like for free, so in no way I'd regret doing it even if I don't agree with everything they do.
    So yes, for new players if they're above 18 and can't afford 10e to be able to play something they love without interruption, it's just on them, but funny thing is that most of them come to forums to qq about it in one way or another...
    Technically, it wouldn't be free, but you save more money here paying $12 only once than you would if you paid $15 a month for retail.

8. May 21, 2018  
    Your place in the queue is stored for like ten minutes if you disconnect while you're in queue or while you're playing.