1. May 23, 2018  
    Also consider that the underlying systems in MoP are also drasitcally different. PvE gear does not have the same impact as it does in Wrath. MoP in general is treated as a more competitive game due to the implementations of things like war games and rated battlegrounds, of which Wrath has none. The MoP playerbase is also significantly smaller and more tight-nit than Icecrown, which also results in a lower turn-over rate for MoP, which then also results in the gear levels on MoP being more stable. Whereas Icecrown, on the other hand, always has a steady stream of new players trying to get some gear, while other players like to complain about them.
    These things are all true, but at the end of the day, I think that people who like bgs like basically the same thing: competitive bgs where they use their skills to win. And bgs like that are very, very rare on Icecrown. So much so that people seem to stop even viewing them as competitive events as much as troll fests where both teams spend the first couple of minutes of the bg figuring out whether they are going to be the trollers or trollees. In the vast majority of bgs I've been in on Icecrown, it's clear that early which one it will be.

And that's a very bad bg scene by the standards of any other server. Icecrown bgers seem to have a version of battered spouse syndrome where they've gotten used to the crap pvp in bgs here so they just accept it and don't try to change it.

And maybe there's nothing that realistically can be done, but that's a shame if so.

2. May 23, 2018  
    And that's a very bad bg scene by the standards of any other server. Icecrown bgers seem to have a version of battered spouse syndrome where they've gotten used to the crap pvp in bgs here so they just accept it and don't try to change it.

And maybe there's nothing that realistically can be done, but that's a shame if so.

Another issue I've seen is that so many people are completely clueless on to WIN the BG using the tactics required for each individual BG. They are all different and many people really don't have any idea how they need to work as a team in order to defeat the other side. I've been in a number of BGs now where we "should" have won when you look at numbers alone but the other team actually worked together and had a plan.

I think much of my frustration is that too many are simply amenable to just following the person in front of them rather than learning some simple team tactics.

3. May 24, 2018  
    Another issue I've seen is that so many people are completely clueless on to WIN the BG using the tactics required for each individual BG. They are all different and many people really don't have any idea how they need to work as a team in order to defeat the other side. I've been in a number of BGs now where we "should" have won when you look at numbers alone but the other team actually worked together and had a plan.

I think much of my frustration is that too many are simply amenable to just following the person in front of them rather than learning some simple team tactics.

They have the Idea, but as soon as 3 to 5 players starts farming mid field without caring about the objectives, then it drags the whole raid down to that level.

Domino effect :(

4. May 24, 2018  
    Vanilla rogues had a 1,5 sec GCD like everybody else. The second you do an Ambush you get recked really. A druid will insta bear, stun you and then just run off / kite you. A hunter will Scatter Shot you instantly and then you're already dead unless you happen to run around waiting for SoID to be ready every 5 min. A mage will just nova. Paladins will HoJ you instantly and laugh. Priest's will fear. Rogues will vanish/blind you. Shamans will just go semi AFK while the ZGT+LS combo does the work for them. Warlocks will DC you instantly. And finally warriors will eq the shield and start chasing you.
    Why dont you just admit that you never played vanilla or that you was on a extrem low skill level? No rogues had no gcd, limitation was only energy. All you write here clearly shows that you do not know how pvp on a high level works. That at least explains why you you lose so much here, try to by something more than free honor....

5. May 24, 2018  

People know how to win a BG, but following BG tactics means less PvP. Def a flag can be very boring if no enemy is showing up. People want fun, they want to pvp and not sitting around defending a stupid point. I dont blame one who actually wants pvp fun instead of camping a point.

6. May 24, 2018  
    Why dont you just admit that you never played vanilla or that you was on a extrem low skill level? No rogues had no gcd, limitation was only energy. All you write here clearly shows that you do not know how pvp on a high level works. That at least explains why you you lose so much here, try to by something more than free honor....
    https://youtu.be/k1t0A1cqGcw?t=353
    Sure, no Global Cooldown whatsoever. It certainly is not 1,5 sec right? You troll/remember things like you write - lousy.
    Besides, no one said I lost a lot in terms of player vs player fights, BGs on the other hand show different results, but maybe that's because one good person seldomly makes a difference in a sea of 14-39 other players?

Edit: I just got a great idea. Make it so that only those with a GS of 6k or higher may join BGs and let's compare the queue times. The one with longest = Most donors/BiS.
    Edited: May 24, 2018

7. May 24, 2018  
    Dont know what your talking about guys rofl. Im Horde, recently rolled horde from ally to join og <CRAWLERS> and i have fun in every single bg, except when we farm WG and all allys leave instantly :D We dont even tend to go for wins, we cap 0 bases, just run and farm alliance all day every day. If you want quality bgs, just join a guild and premade.

8. May 24, 2018  
    Let's hope that's sarcasm.

9. May 24, 2018  
    Dont know what your talking about guys rofl. Im Horde, recently rolled horde from ally to join og <CRAWLERS> and i have fun in every single bg, except when we farm WG and all allys leave instantly :D We dont even tend to go for wins, we cap 0 bases, just run and farm alliance all day every day. If you want quality bgs, just join a guild and premade.
    Nice sarcasm indeed. Join a guild you say? There are only 2 active PvP guilds left now that Warbringers finally went Alliance and both of them are suffering.

10. May 24, 2018  
    Nice sarcasm indeed. Join a guild you say? There are only 2 active PvP guilds left now that Warbringers finally went Alliance and both of them are suffering.
    Only two? I can think of many... Old Division, Crawlers (mentioned before), also Proteus, Unit X, Unfair Advantage, Old PvP School... and this is only in the Horde. You see premades of these guilds every single day.

Are we even playing in the same realm? Or you only consider a guild to be active if they have 500 members online all day?

11. May 24, 2018  
    Are you aware of the size of these premades Shred? They are not exactly filled to the brim haha. :P
    Hence only two of them manages to get full premades going and even then many members are not even half BiS. xD
    Not to mention that some of those listed guilds are PvE guilds, not PvP. While they do have friends joining in for premades, they do not exactly join in every day. xD

12. May 24, 2018  
    Are you aware of the size of these premades Shred? They are not exactly filled to the brim haha. :P
    Hence only two of them manages to get full premades going and even then many members are not even half BiS. xD
    Yeah I agree with you on that. But those premades usually win because of the gear imbalance.

13. May 24, 2018  
    We only really win when we are a full team, and getting a full team is just getting harder every day. Cause no one really has an incentive to stay horde other than that of looks. We also seldomly cooperate between guilds so a 15 man premade for example is something of the past these days.
    I rolled Horde now during my stay until S4 comes on Outland, but I shall admit I am so tired of losing every BG, facing teams with 3+ healers and barely even getting 5 players for a "premade". Hence to Ally side and EMFH I go.

First 123