Hello, good first that nothing, my Englishman is a very good brief xD mention I explain to them what happened. Well, it does approximate mind 3 years I went away to studying for exchange and during this space stop playing, I previous mind tape-worm a pj already level 80. On having wanted to enter today after time I realized that neither the kingdom nor the pj were, on having recovered my mail, look at a message on the personage penetrates to another kingdom, the question is that I would like to know if they might help me, lamentable mind I do not have photos of my pj but I have photos of objects that it had donated and they are in my record of my account in order that they make sure. I wait please could help me with this problem. Really I like very much this servant for I begin of having many histories with friends and persons that there I knew. And if it is possible alone that they could give me what it donates, already of raising 80 without problems I would take charge. Only it please!... Thank you for his attention and indeed I wait could help me in this problem. :)