1. May 22, 2018  

[EVENT] Guild vs Guild revisited

Attention bads and glads,

Since the recent struggle with the big GvG event, ofc these issues are understandable.
    Anyway I would like to propose a new event, a more skillbased event at least in my eyes.
    I would like to organize a GvG 5s skirmish tournament next weekend(prob 26/05) server time tbd.
    This whole event can easily be knocked out the park in a 2-3 hours, just be on standby when you need to play.
    For more infomation you can always ask Snoosnoo and Doucheknight ingame as we are co-hosting the event.
    LEAVE A COMMENT WITH YOUR GUILDNAME AND CONTACT PERSON TO SIGN UP

Signed up guilds:
    - Valar Morghulis
    - Real Duel
    - The Knights Templar
    - Old Division

Concept is real simple:

- 5v5 skirmish battle(best of 3?) 'Guild Champions' vs 'Guild Champions' also it doesn't need to be your core just any
    members will suffice as long as it's legit, so no letting other non-guild people play your account or inviting people to the
    guild right before the fights to get top players on ur side.

- 1 Team for each guild, 2 of each class max and 2 heals max but ofc nothing stops you from getting a spec that can
    offheal. I could even argue that going 3 healers would hurt you more than it would help.

- Always take a screenshot of the score at the end of the arena battle to confirm the win, hell even record it if u want.

- You are allowed to swap in and out players from your team between matches.

- Ofc no freaking 'game enhancing software'.

- Since 5s is still under the arena system it cancels out all your bull**** potions and cheasy extras, the arena starts when it
    starts then it's action, so no waiting 5 hours before engaging. Aka arena rules apply, on everything that isn't mentioned here.

- No multiboxers ofc, but nothing will stop you from sniping into the queues I guess.

- Any guild can sign up, make a new one, I don't really care. So yes, also the small arena guilds can play. Brackets will be made friday.

Ofc the major problem will be sniping, but you can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs.

Of course if u dodge u gay :)
    Edited: May 24, 2018

2. May 22, 2018  
    Valar Morghulis and Real Duel are already signed up

3. May 22, 2018  
    Just want to confirm, if engineering stuff (nitro boots, bombs) are allowed?

4. May 22, 2018  
    Just want to confirm, if engineering stuff (nitro boots, bombs) are allowed?
    LOL

Yes, you're allowed to use Free Action Pots, nitro, bombs, Frostmourne etc in arena.

5. May 22, 2018  
    LOL

Yes, you're allowed to use Free Action Pots, nitro, bombs, Frostmourne etc in arena.
    That is correct.

As if you have any questions feel free to whisper me in game (Doucheknight). To sign up your guild, as stated in the post leave a comment with your guild name and a guild representative from that guild.

6. May 22, 2018  
    The Knights Templar signed up

Hopefully Puff Puff Pass will follow.

7. May 22, 2018  
    The Knights Templar signed up

Hopefully Puff Puff Pass will follow.
    I don't think that there's anyone left in PPP.

8. May 24, 2018