1. May 22, 2018  

[ANSWERED]WSG & EotS unsportsmanlike behavior

Greetings!

Since I got TWO absolutely different GM's in-game answers that contradictored each one other I wanna to ask you directly using forum form
    GM's answers here: https://ibb.co/i3iqy8
    The main question is about causeless and deliberate BG's usage of Blessing of Protection (BoP) - http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Blessing_of_Protection
    As you can understand the question is about WSG & EotS BGs exactly because of FLAGS
    When you carry the flag and get a BoP buff from allied paladin you lose the flag and receive a debuff for the next five seconds which doesn't allow you to take the flag back
    Such a game mechanic allowed to create in the game dishonest, unsporting and systematically recurring cases when paladins use it for any personal purposes forcing you to give the flag to them for no reason at all
    Over the past two weeks I have lost the flag from four to five times because of that. I consider this a completely unsportsmanlike unjustified in-game moment which should be carefully considered. this may not necessarily be a blocking due to the fact that it can't be considered as an exploit or something serious
    Based on this I created the first in-game appeal a week ago and received a response. as you can see GM told me that I should provide a screenshot of the case next time. after the next week I decided to create the second appeal due to the fact that it has been repeated several times for the last week (thefts of the flag using BoP)
    To my surprise I received an opposite in meaning answer which you can read using the link above
    The main question I want to raise here. If I have one hundred percent evidence of intentional unreasonable usage of the BoP's ability to seize my flag (screenshots and video) would such behavior be consider in any negative way for the paladin who applied this ability to me?

2. May 26, 2018  
    In this specific situation it requires an investigation and discussion if it can be counted as griefing. If it is determined as griefing it will be handled as such case. When reporting always provide screenshots or videos so GMs can determine the situation with proof.