1. May 23, 2018  

Bad idea lowering HC key req?

Its bad enough as it is,people in quest reward items,tanks in pvp gear,healers without items...

Imagine how horrible is going to be when people start doing HC's half naked,without single enchant,flask,oil etc...

2. May 23, 2018  
    And what is your proposal? Setting reputation requirements to Exalted and reduce all reputation gains by 95% so it takes 2 years to get to do HCs?
    Outland's PvE scene is bleeding players at the moment and it needs to be stopped. Stop think about yourself and think about the realm, would ya?

3. May 23, 2018  
    Honored is fine, just don't invite undergeared players to your groups?
    Also Ostlimpa i see you mention outland is BLEEDING players in every other post you make, it's simply not true. Population is healthy and it takes ~2 minutes to fill a dungeon group, plenty of t4 pugs. T5, T6 Was rarely pugged back in the day either due to the amount of coordination needed, so doubt we'll see it anytime soon if ever-

4. May 23, 2018  
    It is true Robil but I will not go into a discussion about it here, it is a sensitive issue. Pm me if you want to discuss it.

5. May 23, 2018  
    Its bad enough as it is,people in quest reward items,tanks in pvp gear,healers without items...

Imagine how horrible is going to be when people start doing HC's half naked,without single enchant,flask,oil etc...
    Just dont pick them in your group ?

6. May 23, 2018  
    in retail honored key was unlocked as honored reputation. if you dont want plp undergeared just dont invite them

7. May 23, 2018  
    And what is your proposal? Setting reputation requirements to Exalted and reduce all reputation gains by 95% so it takes 2 years to get to do HCs?
    Outland's PvE scene is bleeding players at the moment and it needs to be stopped. Stop think about yourself and think about the realm, would ya?
    Could you stop crying about how server losing population?

This is the only server worth playing at the moment.Anyone with 1% brain capacity wont switch to other TBC realm,just because that realm has playable SWP?Especially not people from top pve guilds who busted their asses gearing up.They might not be active at the moment,but that doesn't mean people leaving.

I would never,and not just me but every single person i know,(and i know A LOT of people here) leave this server after time invested in 5 characters.That means every single char with all hc keys,maxed out professions,full pvp gear,capped honor on 3 chars,capped arena points on 2 chars,epic flying on 2 chars,kara,ssc,tk attuned,with 3100 pve gs on 2 chars,which comes down basically to no life,and i am not the only one.

Reading your topics,every single has 'warmane is dying meme' i am not sure at this point are you trolling or you yourself are not aware of what you talking about...As long as server has 100 people,it won't die,and we are FAR FAR FAR away from that.

There were servers with 1 k population,going on for almost decade,with playable SWP 6 years after server release,and people were crying 5 months into server release 'SERVER IS DYING' and they got to play SWP 6 years later,with over 1 k players.

I cant wait couple months after SWP release,what's excuse is going to be then?I am sure you are going to find reason to cry how server is 'dying'

To people above,i understand,but you have to understand community we are in.Someone doesn't get invited because of low gs,same that person is going to insult you on global chat by lying how you are scammer,loot ninja,kicked him before boss etc...what's even worse,people who weren't in the group (guildies of that person) are going to confirm everything he says,and then you have /w from 10 different people,who have nothing to do with your group or dude who you just kicked because he lied about gs,reported ninja,scammer,liar,gold seller,bot etc

Its people fault because they think they can lie to get invited,and once you summon them,you inspect them and if you kick them,they feel hurt,and hurt feelings makes people mad and do anything just to get back at you.

Retail had totally different mentality.People there knew what teamwork is.Everyone worked towards group progress.

Isn't in your damn interest,in order to do dungeon faster to have enchants,flasks (there are 13 gold very USEFUL flasks) 70 spell dmg,65 int etc,oils 12 gold 5 uses (one use last for 60 damn minutes) in that time you can make 10x more gold.

I get it,some items aren't worth enchanting,but if u have solid wrist as caster,and u know u wont be changing it anytime soon,at least get 12 intelect.For mele classes gloves and wrist enchants are about 20 gold each if not less.You don't need to have top tier enchants,but at least get some,anything in order to help you.100 gold for rare leggings enchant...all that can be achieved with questing gold and netherweave cloth sale.You can get 50 gold a hour just by selling trash loot from your bags...

But i guess its hard.People got used getting carried,and let me tell you,on retail back in BC,you wouldn't get an invite if you did not have enchants,flasks,oils,food buffs etc...for HC's at least.Let alone grull,maggy,kara raids without single proper enchant,foods,oils,flasks etc...

Here more and more people popping out of nowhere asking for invite for actual 10-25 man raids,without enchants etc...and when you ask them why don;t u have those,answer is 'easy content waste of gold' And that person does no damage,no healing,and when you complain in raid chat about his performance,you get insulted,flamed,cursed at,mother,kids,whole family...

Every single raid is like this.

I was saved for kara,maggy and grulls on my previous hpala every single week,for months and never was able to complete any.In every raid there's at least 5 people (no exaggeration) who got nothing,except for Kara,there u can find at least 2-3 players.

I don't know situation at the moment,but that's how it was 3-4 months ago.

Also,as anything else other than tank,you bust your *** off looking for a group.Me as 3300 gs healer,i'm spamming sometimes for 3 hours for specific dungeon,once i get invite finally,i end up with solid tank and 2 dps with less than 6 k hp,with couple items missing,that AH random lvl 61 weapon etc...Now im stuck after 3 hours with horrible dps,and doing SHH hc for another 2 hours.That's one HC in 5 hours.

Sometimes i don't even get invited after 4 hours of spamming.

Sometimes i cant find tank either,or if i finally manage to get one,he has 6 pvp items,he thinks if he has 10 k hp,and 14 k armor,he can tank SHH hc...Or paladin who call himself a tank,who has shockadin items,with tank shield and one stamina trinket,who think he can tank ARCA HC

If you think this was the worst,wait for key req to get lowered.You are going to be able to buy keys after you complete all quests in that zone.That means players with lvl 61 items inc.
    Edited: May 23, 2018

8. May 23, 2018  

Also,as anything else other than tank,you bust your *** off looking for a group.Me as 3300 gs healer,i'm spamming sometimes for 3 hours for specific dungeon,once i get invite finally,i end up with solid tank and 2 dps with less than 6 k hp,with couple items missing,that AH random lvl 61 weapon etc...Now im stuck after 3 hours with horrible dps,and doing SHH hc for another 2 hours.That's one HC in 5 hours.
    I still don't see the problem. Just make your own group and get proper people instead of spamming in global for hours. It's a lot easier for people to whisper you about a group in progress, rather than they're expecting they have to do the work in order to do said heroic.
    I've several alts who are more or less fully kara-geared but I haven't done a single heroics because of the grind required. With the crafted-gear available now, heroics are mainly useful for an item or two, prequests and badges.

To people above,i understand,but you have to understand community we are in.Someone doesn't get invited because of low gs,same that person is going to insult you on global chat by lying how you are scammer,loot ninja,kicked him before boss etc...what's even worse,people who weren't in the group (guildies of that person) are going to confirm everything he says,and then you have /w from 10 different people,who have nothing to do with your group or dude who you just kicked because he lied about gs,reported ninja,scammer,liar,gold seller,bot etc

Its people fault because they think they can lie to get invited,and once you summon them,you inspect them and if you kick them,they feel hurt,and hurt feelings makes people mad and do anything just to get back at you.
    Well, I take that as a good thing. If they in fact were lying about gear and they act like a child who lost his candy bar its an easy ignore from me and I never have to deal with them again. This way I'm cleansing the scum for myself, making this server more enjoyable

9. May 23, 2018  
    It's time for heroic key requirement to be lowered. The dungeon rep grind for new players and alts is ridiculous right now, especially since most of the good players haven't done a heroic in months.

This will be good for the server and it's blizzlike, there's literally no argument against it.