1. May 23, 2018  

Sholazar basin

I really think that warmane should do something abouth camping in sholazar basin, players cant do their quests and its generaly making people stop playing game. For 3 hours 2 alliance characters are camping me every time i ressurect i got insta killed. I dont have time to play the game for 5--6h per day. So this is a huge problem for me and im guessing for 90% people who want to level in sholazar basin. Please do something

2. May 23, 2018  
    I really think that warmane should do something abouth camping in sholazar basin, players cant do their quests and its generaly making people stop playing game. For 3 hours 2 alliance characters are camping me every time i ressurect i got insta killed. I dont have time to play the game for 5--6h per day. So this is a huge problem for me and im guessing for 90% people who want to level in sholazar basin. Please do something
    It´s most beautiful place on Northend, full of 80s horde, snakes, crocs etc.

WPVP there is great!
    Hope to see you there :)

FOR THE ALLIANCE!

:3

3. May 23, 2018  
    So this is a huge problem for me and im guessing for 90% people who want to level in sholazar basin. Please do something
    Please keep leveling in sholazar basin, kep avoiding all other options and let me level there in peace.

4. May 24, 2018  
    Correct me if Im wrong but didn't "Warmane" at the same time as the "ninja ban" made rules against Griefers, Corpse campers, Gankers?
    So that if you got camped by some no life, you could post a ticket? (I think they mentioned this at least some time ago)

"hes l lvl 76 so Im getting honour, so it's not Griefing" - Yeah keep telling yourself that.

5. May 24, 2018  
    Correct me if Im wrong but didn't "Warmane" at the same time as the "ninja ban" made rules against Griefers, Corpse campers, Gankers?
    So that if you got camped by some no life, you could post a ticket? (I think they mentioned this at least some time ago)

"hes l lvl 76 so Im getting honour, so it's not Griefing" - Yeah keep telling yourself that.
    they did not.

6. May 24, 2018  
    Ur only option it's to call some lvl's 80's to help u. Sometimes i go there but it's always 2 or 3 or even 4 vs me so...no i never leave my flying mount :).

This situations are good for the server...they kill u...u call some hordies/allies and it's war :D...that's the thing. I usually do that but not for killing low levels, cuz that's not fun but to kill the other 80's that help the low level.

7. May 25, 2018  
    If you're level 76, I'd strongly suggest revisiting Zul'Drak. If you're 77, then I'd suggest visiting the Stormpeaks. Icecrown can be an option as well.

Sholazar Basin is hotspot for WPvP because of how clustered the questing is, which makes the questing experience smoother and faster, which in turn attracts levelers.

8. May 25, 2018  
    One thing I don't understand is you level up 7 times faster than normal, Northrend has 10 zones and your only option seems to be to level up in Sholazar.