1. May 23, 2018  
    i just waited 20+ minutes for a single arathi to pop up. when it popped up it was 1900 to 500 and the BG was over before i could even walk to the first flag.
    i think you should improve on this, because this has not happened before. hopefully it will be changed back
    Wasn't it you who said "this should not be an issue, because as soon as he leaves the actual BG for WSG, there should be a free slot for someone else in this actual BG. so a new player can join that empty slot"? It looks like someone left, opening a free slot for someone else, who in this case was you - and this should not be an issue, according to you.

2. May 23, 2018  
    Wasn't it you who said "this should not be an issue, because as soon as he leaves the actual BG for WSG, there should be a free slot for someone else in this actual BG. so a new player can join that empty slot"? It looks like someone left, opening a free slot for someone else, who in this case was you - and this should not be an issue, according to you.
    it is now because he has to wait 20 minutes + again

3. May 23, 2018  
    it is now because he has to wait 20 minutes + again
    So now that person is inconvenienced instead of inconveniencing other people.
    exactly.

it changed nothing than stretching the time for queue

i don't understand how this should be an improvement, can someone please explain it to me?
    Here's some examples, just from this same thread page;
    Good move, had a blast doing today bgs, no more 3v15 games hope they keep it like this.
    personally I like it, there were actual battles in my wsg and AB today. and they were not 10v3

4. May 23, 2018  
    "It's okay as long as it doesn't happen to me". Thats what im reading lol.
    I would much prefer longer queue times than 9/10 games being massively unbalanced from queue hopping. Players were just using the bgs that pop first as a temporary bg while they wait.
    This new system inconveniences a lot of players, though so did the original system. You can't win :(

5. May 23, 2018  
    why wasn't it a problem a month ago?
    Why do you think it wasn't a problem a month ago? As far as I can tell, it was every much a problem a month ago as it was a week ago.

i still see no advantage for any player. this is a clear disadvantage to Pvp-players. This makes it unnattractive because you have to wait 10x the time now.
    That's a sweeping generalization though. You can't tell me that all "PvP Players" would rather have shorter queue times and less frequent quality BGs.

6. May 23, 2018  
    but the majority does not like it.
    this is even a sneaky hidden change because you do not announce it anywhere in the game.
    how should players complain about it, if they do not know the change was made?
    How do you know that the "majority does not like it"? I would consider myself a "PVP Player" and this is a change I've been hoping for for months. Now you actually have to think about what you want to do before brainlessly queueing and entering a BG just as a placeholder until your preferred pops. It might inconvenience some people, while at the same time it benefits others. I've lost count of the amount of winnable BGs instantly lost because people bailed to another BG.

Also, unless they spam the announcement every 5th minute for days upon days, making a forum post is the best way to reach out to the masses. On the webpage is where new information and changes are posted, and if you rely solely on information given in-game, you'll miss out on a lot.

7. May 23, 2018  
    but the majority does not like it.
    You don't know that. You can't know that.
    this is even a sneaky hidden change because you do not announce it anywhere in the game.
    And if we announce it in-game, what of the players that log on 30 minutes later and miss the announcement? That's why the website exists. Claiming it "hidden" while posting in an a thread that announces it is.... Give me a better word to describe it than the one I want to use.
    Spamming people's chat boxes with server-side text isn't an answer either.
    how should players complain about it, if they do not know the change was made?
    Your account was made just over two weeks ago and the only posts from this account are in this thread. So, I'd wager that they can find it just as easily as you did.

8. May 23, 2018  

9. May 23, 2018  
    Much welcomed change. Hopefully this will curb the imbalance in games. The game hoppers will adjust in a week or so and no one will even remember the old system.

10. May 23, 2018  
    I think its a very good change that also enforces more world pvp if ppl have to wait 20 min queue because they just want to grind alterac then you just go up elemental plateau pvping until queue pop. Honor farming might be slower now than before but I rather have balanced battlegrounds (multiboxer POV).

11. May 23, 2018  
    OMFG.... Thanks Warmane for this much welcome change. I've been here since day 1 and on alliance side. The last month or so been playing more horde and let me tell you I almost faction transferred yesterday because while it happens on alliance side, bg jumping is way worst on horde side. I was sick and tiered of joining games only to get farmed by alliance because horde started with less people. Also, aren't horde the majority here on Outlands? cuz it doesn't feel like that in PVP.

Maybe now that will change. I can't wait to log in today and test it. Might even make a forum post for a nice static group.

Im so happy this was finally implemented... THANKS, again Warmane Staff.

12. May 23, 2018  
    Awesome changes!
    Bgs are much more competitve now. No more leavers and finally balanced numbers.

It seems like party members that are in no Bg aren't able to requeue a person that is currently in a BG. So this system can't be abused which is good. Thanks!
    Edited: May 23, 2018

13. May 23, 2018  
    I like balance as well, but this change still makes it much harder for newly dinged to get honor gear, and before that you have no chance fighting the opposite faction. So players who never played on this server before will be much more likely to quit, because of the much longer grind time you need to spend.

14. May 23, 2018  
    nvm alterac still starting 20vs15

would've been too good to be true

15. May 23, 2018  
    nvm alterac still starting 20vs15

would've been too good to be true
    How's that any different than the way AV was pre-fix? The minority of AVs I've been in have started 40v40.

Beside, I don't believe that's the main concern of theirs. Having full BGs at the moment the gates open (especially not AV), but avoiding people leaving mid BG, ruining for other players.

First 1234 ... Last