1. May 24, 2018  
    The best improvement in this well balanced pvp server.

/irony mode off

Now, when the alliance is fully geared and the horde not, you want full battlegrounds? It's a kind of joke?

Please balance the factions at pvp and stop doing this silly things.

2. May 24, 2018  
    The best improvement in this well balanced pvp server.

/irony mode off

Now, when the alliance is fully geared and the horde not, you want full battlegrounds? It's a kind of joke?

Please balance the factions at pvp and stop doing this silly things.
    The point of the change was simply to deal with the amount of people who ruined battlegrounds matches by queuing for multiple ones and ditching whichever they had joined if something else started afterwards. It was no "silly" complain from players, and it seems to be achieving its aim, considering the positive comments (and the fact the negative ones range from off-topic, like yours, to just self-centered so far). "Balancing factions at PvP" is something up to players, not the Staff.

3. May 24, 2018  
    "Balancing factions at PvP" is something up to players, not the Staff.
    This 100%... after playing on horde side for over a month now. I have hardly seen any premades being done, you see this on alliance all the time. Not to mention horde is more popular but it just doesn't feel that way in bgs.

I love this change and now hopefully we will start to see more premades being formed. Alliance out gearing horde is not a warmane problem, its a horde problem. Lets get those premades made. =)

4. May 24, 2018  
    THANK YOU. I'm a solo queuer (Horde side) and I had stopped playing almost entirely the past month because the BG jumping ruined the experience too much, 90% of games you knew if you'd win or lose before the gates even opened. Count me in the ranks of people who really love this, I'm going to BG more regularly now for sure.

5. May 24, 2018  
    The point of the change was simply to deal with the amount of people who ruined battlegrounds matches by queuing for multiple ones and ditching whichever they had joined if something else started afterwards. It was no "silly" complain from players, and it seems to be achieving its aim, considering the positive comments (and the fact the negative ones range from off-topic, like yours, to just self-centered so far). "Balancing factions at PvP" is something up to players, not the Staff.
    why is your statement less self centered?. The thing is that you now have to wait longer for bgs, and if you are newly dinged you get less honor now. Sometimes you have to wait 15 minutes+ to join a bg, and if you then join one that is already done or the other faction GY camps you. You then again have to wait 15 minutes before the next one and you got 0 honor in that period. No new player joining this server wants to spend hours just standing and wait for bgs and get less honor.
    Edited: May 24, 2018

6. May 24, 2018  
    I can tell there's a lot of players that actually don't really mind if they are in a losing or winning game, or if it's 10v2 or 2vs10, and have players joining and leaving battlegrounds every 2 minutes, as long as they are continuously in a battleground. If that's your thing, having hundreds of players including yourself, jumping around from bg to bg like rabbits...
    I get people don't want to wait longer for a bg pop. Neither do I. But you can't please everyone. I think this change would upset a lot less players than how it was before.

7. May 24, 2018  
    why is your statement less self centered?
    Because my statement doesn't revolves around pretending to care about other players, while just being bothered by having to wait longer myself.

8. May 24, 2018  
    Because my statement doesn't revolves around pretending to care about other players, while just being bothered by having to wait longer myself.
    But its still something YOU want, how is that not self centered. And i am not trying too say that my statement is not self centered because it is, that's how the human mind works.

9. May 24, 2018  
    But its still something YOU want, how is that not self centered. And i am not trying too say that my statement is not self centered because it is, that's how the human mind works.
    Something I want? You must be new here. It's a pretty known fact that I loathe PvP as a whole and don't take part in any of it. My last favorite pass-time on retail was to remind gankers that their fun has a set deadline. This change isn't going to affect me in any way whatsoever. My sole concern was seeing the amount of valid complains from players that kept getting into loss-by-default matches because half their team or more ditches to do a different one.

10. May 24, 2018  
    It seems like most people who are against this are people who view BGs as a grind that they want to end ASAP.

I don't agree with that but it's a fair viewpoint (maybe they only care about arenas), but if honor gain is your main complaint, please make suggestions to buff the honor gain rate instead of going back to the old horrible queue jumping 7v15 games. Some of us actually enjoy BGs and play them even when we don't need honor anymore.

Also remember that rep PvP gear will be arriving with SWP patch, maybe asking for that to be released sooner would be reasonable.

11. May 24, 2018  
    If you have full honor gear+ then this change is fine because you dont need the honor, but for people who need honor gear it takes way more time now. But the less players you are talking about is the new players, so if less new player joins because of this change then this means that the pvp part of this game, will decline over time. There must be a better way to do this.

12. May 24, 2018  
    Something I want? You must be new here. It's a pretty known fact that I loathe PvP as a whole and don't take part in any of it. My last favorite pass-time on retail was to remind gankers that their fun has a set deadline. This change isn't going to affect me in any way whatsoever. My sole concern was seeing the amount of valid complains from players that kept getting into loss-by-default matches because half their team or more ditches to do a different one.
    But they did not have to wait long for another bg. Then its self centered from their point of view. And im not trying to harm anyone im just saying that this change also could have a bad effect on the pvp players.

13. May 24, 2018  
    Nothing is ASAP in TBC :) Buff honor yes that could solve one of the problems. And btw im not talking about me when saying newly dinged, i already got my honor gear. The rep gear thats even more grinding and you dont even get to kill allys :(

14. May 24, 2018  
    So now I have to wait 10+ minutes to enter AB, ~20 to enter AV, and then pretty often watch how half of my team either gets oneshot by enemy or is afk. And that, compared to instant queues we had before? Doesn't feel like improvement at all. Feels more like a massive waste of time spent on waiting for BG.
    Instead of nice 20 minutes of PVPing used for winning my daily BG, now I will spend 20 minutes in queue, and then there's a big chance of being stuck with a team filled with afk people who either bot it or are always afk, and no way to leave bg or even report them, if you're in BG like wsg, where you may have not enough people reporting, since they went afk or don't care. Seems like a terrible thing.

What will this change? For sure plenty of people like me will start doing premades, since they don't want to waste 2 hours to win one battleground now, while they were doing that in less than 30 in 95% of cases before. And with full geared premades of people you will see one sided farmfest of the other team at graveyard, with no chance of them leaving, so they will go afk. Gonna be a really enjoyable experience for them. Just writing it here, so you know why those situations will start to happen.

I'd rather get into 100% lose BG knowing, that in few minutes I will be in a better one, than wait for 15 minutes just to be stuck in BG of same quality with either AFK people or full of green geared people with enemy overgearing us.

As I finished writing this, I'm 14th minute in queue for AB, while I ALWAYS got into BG with no more than 60 seconds waiting time. Going back to this very enjoyable waiting...

Change NOT welcome at all.

PS. Honor farm will be few times slower now, on top of it already being slow. New players are gonna have soooo much fun being stuck with low gear for a longer and, and many will stop PVPing due to that, cause how long can you suffer dying in 2 seconds, if getting full gear will probably take 100+ hours ingame, considering waiting queues and new "improved" system.

PSS. And it already started, welcome to premade fun.
    https://imgur.com/a/epejA30
    Truly enjoyable time for other side.

15. May 24, 2018  
    So now I have to wait 10+ minutes to enter AB, ~20 to enter AV, and then pretty often watch how half of my team either gets oneshot by enemy or is afk. And that, compared to instant queues we had before? Doesn't feel like improvement at all. Feels more like a massive waste of time spent on waiting for BG.
    Instead of nice 20 minutes of PVPing used for winning my daily BG, now I will spend 20 minutes in queue, and then there's a big chance of being stuck with a team filled with afk people who either bot it or are always afk, and no way to leave bg or even report them, if you're in BG like wsg, where you may have not enough people reporting, since they went afk or don't care. Seems like a terrible thing.

What will this change? For sure plenty of people like me will start doing premades, since they don't want to waste 2 hours to win one battleground now, while they were doing that in less than 30 in 95% of cases before. And with full geared premades of people you will see one sided farmfest of the other team at graveyard, with no chance of them leaving, so they will go afk. Gonna be a really enjoyable experience for them. Just writing it here, so you know why those situations will start to happen.

I'd rather get into 100% lose BG knowing, that in few minutes I will be in a better one, than wait for 15 minutes just to be stuck in BG of same quality with either AFK people or full of green geared people with enemy overgearing us.

As I finished writing this, I'm 14th minute in queue for AB, while I ALWAYS got into BG with no more than 60 seconds waiting time. Going back to this very enjoyable waiting...

Change NOT welcome at all.

PS. Honor farm will be few times slower now, on top of it already being slow. New players are gonna have soooo much fun being stuck with low gear for a longer and, and many will stop PVPing due to that, cause how long can you suffer dying in 2 seconds, if getting full gear will probably take 100+ hours ingame, considering waiting queues and new "improved" system.
    I agree 100% there must be a better way.

First 12345 ... Last