1. May 25, 2018  
    Your arguments are good Obnoxious yet at the end of the day I believe people prefer getting BGs instantly with multiqueue than being outnumbered and getting 1x mark for losing than waiting 10-40 minutes in Shattrah and then fighting for 20 minutes and get 1 mark for losing. xD

2. May 25, 2018  
    Your arguments are good Obnoxious yet at the end of the day I believe people prefer getting BGs instantly with multiqueue than being outnumbered and getting 1x mark for losing than waiting 10-40 minutes in Shattrah and then fighting for 20 minutes and get 1 mark for losing. xD
    Like I said in my reply to AvaNexecre, it's obvious that people who just want to get honor and have fast matches, both of which relied on the abuse of the queue system by ditchers, wouldn't like the change. I don't think anyone in the Staff was under the fantasy that there would be no complains. But it seems to get down to what we will want to offer: artificially created "fast honor" at the expense of proper battlegrounds happening or to have honor gains be a consequence of playing battlegrounds with even teams and inherent better quality. I don't speak for the whole Staff on this, but for me the choice is a no-brainer.

3. May 25, 2018  
    [...] but for me the choice is a no-brainer.
    Hear hear!

I finally have some spare time to get my fishing up to max, and when I finally get a queue pop I know it's not gonna be trash through and through

4. May 25, 2018  
    It doesn't means the quality gets better by itself, of course. But it deals with one of the problems that was wrecking the hopes of decent matches. Unless you somehow consider that games of 4-5 vs 15 had quality, you have to admit an even number of players on both sides is one of the factors for it to have quality. Some people will still try to AFK and such, but those should be reported. Players will still have varying levels of gear and skill, and that's something that has to be solved by them over time. Having fair numbers on both teams still remains the foundation for matches to have quality, though.
    I totally agree with what you are saying. Surely by implementing this change will make above happen. I just think that this change has more negative factors than positive, as I stated in my former post. I dont really know how to fraise this properly, but I dont think having 4-5 vs 15 or 15 vs 15will change the quality that much, other than the obvious of being more fair/even, if the people have the same poor gear and below avage skill. 4-5 badly geared and below average skill vs 15 decent people or 15 badly geared and below average skill people vs 15 decent people outcome will be the same more or less. The game might last a bit longer, given that people dont afk or something similar. Hopefully this makes some sense. I am sorry if above sounds like im critizing most players on this server, but im just going with what my experience is.

I dont know, for me and my solo queue experience it is more difficult to win the daily bg as alliance with this change. I am 100% relying that the people in the bg I join have gear and brains to be able to win. Before the change I more or less won my daily cus of outnumbering the opponent. Obviously this is not what you want to happen. You want people to join a full bg and rely on people to do their job, but what this change does, if you cant rely on people to do their job, is just locking them inside this horrific experience. In short you ruin the experience of the faction that loses the most. Guess I gotta complete my daily bg by doing AVs instead.
    Edited: May 25, 2018

5. May 25, 2018  
    Let me share my input on this;

Before;
    You entered bg, 5vs 10. Ten for you obviously, and you were (great yeah, 3 marks super honor).
    Opposite case,10 opponents and five of you (great, 10 second bg 1 mark).

Now;
    15vs15, darn nice. I got to put effort in to get effort out (marks). No more leeching as anti afk is even more inforced. No more casual play.
    Now you are( i gotta really play if I want to win) not so much afk.

Overall this change brought pvp competivness, no more slacking (not in that amount). Sure, pvp ques are longer but they are not that longer.
    People like to exaggerate way too much.

I am all to keep this change.
    No surrender, no retreat!

https://youtu.be/rcThFswcLB0

First ... 789