1. May 24, 2018  
    I guess thats fine as long as it costs 30 coins. But faction change to ally side should be free again so the ppl that want to enjoy instant BGs can join the alliance.
    In this case ppl like borix would realise how awesome the new bg system is when u are in the right faction.
    i will never join your side :)

2. May 24, 2018  
    i will never join your side :)
    Then the new bg system doesn't seem to be as terrible as u make it look like :)

3. May 24, 2018  
    I would /quit before you get my undead soul

4. May 24, 2018  
    And its not so much me personally who got hit by this, but people who needs all their honor gear. Like my team mate in 3v3 who still need lots of honor gear, and he just told us that he do not have this kind of time to play right now.

5. May 24, 2018  
    What the hell are you guys horde side saying the queues are 20+mins. Last night I didn't have to wait longer then 3/4 mins and I am more then fine with that in the hopes to get balance games. If the queues are now longer blame the other horde that must only pve for that and not warmane for the change.

and form premades or queue with friends.

6. May 25, 2018  
    I'm afraid that with RBG u would still need to wait 10-20 min in queue on horde side.
    There seems to be a massive faction imbalance in terms of PvP because on alliance side everything pops up instantly at any time of the day while the horde has to wait so long.
    yeah then they could make horde vs horde bgs idc, would put playing pvp over lore anyway

although ..... do i want to play vs warstomp/torrent xD

nvm I stick to the lore!

7. May 25, 2018  
    lol...

So, this is on horde side. I log in and queue up for AV, WSG, AB. AV pops in under 2 mins. Horde win. I queue up again AV, WSG, AB and AV pops again in under 2 mins. Alliance won that one. I queue up again for AV, WSG, AB and WSG pops in under 2 mins. Horde win that game 3-0.

So, far while queuen solo on horde side. I'm 2-1 in all full balance games. I LOVE THE CHANGE!

8. May 25, 2018  

So my suggestion to you is, reduce it to 2 bgs, maybe push the deserter debuff to 30mins (debuff must not get expired if account is offline!)
    But not do this in this radical way. Please try some suggestions, watch it, and if its not working there will be other suggestions for sure.
    I agree with above. I understand you are trying to stop queue jumping. However I am in a timezone with few people on line (GMT + 8) . So we end up sitting there doing nothing while we are waiting for a specific BG to drop, just because we might need certain marks. Allowing to queue for two bgs stops constant jumping but allows us to at least play the game, instead of sitting there doing nothing.

9. May 25, 2018  
    This is a horrible change, making a terribly slow honor grind even slower. The ques are way longer and the games are way longer. Only people that like this change are the full bg geared that don't need honor, which can't be more then 0.5% of the people.

10. May 25, 2018  
    This is a horrible change, making a terribly slow honor grind even slower. The ques are way longer and the games are way longer. Only people that like this change are the full bg geared that don't need honor, which can't be more then 0.5% of the people.
    "I'll give a % out of nowhere to strengthen my statement, it'll show them"

11. May 25, 2018  
    Why is everyone ignoring one big problem? Old players geared up, and new ones have it way harder now... Intended or not, we allowed everyone (me including) to get geared, and screwed new players with this change. They will have to spend at least twice as much time as we did to get items they want...
    And for healthy experience I'd say we want new players to keep coming here...

12. May 25, 2018  
    I disagree with this change. It will obviously be based on how I think and mostly how it affects me, but overall I dislike it cus its not blizzlike (I know, alot on this server is not blizzlike, one thing at a time). For a person who solo queues more than I join a premade this change will affect me in a negative way. I am forced to stay in a BG with newly dinged characters or otherwise lower geared people, which in some way lowers the changes of wining (obviously depends what the gear looks on the other side). Also, not sure how to fraise myself without sounding like a dick, but more often than not people (alliance) fail to understand the basics of how to win a bg, which again means I forced to stay in a bg that is most likely going to be a loss. In short the changes removes the freedom to play what you want and in my opinion lowers the chances to win a bg as a person who solo queues and even if you queue up with multiple people (Yes I know, you just have to play with good people then you easily win with 5 people, yes and no, for the most part it entirely relies on which randoms you get). I see more negative sides than positive.

Based on the little experience ive had with this change, it does not really change the way you wanted it to. Instead of people leaving the bg cus its unbalanced or most likely going to be a loss, people just run around not participating in the fight or goes afk to let the opposite side win.

Purely from a premade vs premade point of view I can totally understand and like this change. You actually have to fight the premade you are up against cus you cannot dodge anymore, which hopefully increases the "great pvp experience", but then again, the premade on the losing side can decide to let the stronger opposite premade win, so they can move on and hopefully win the next bg.

I dont really want to talk too much about the faction balance, cus I havent really researched or know about the current state. I only know from my experience that horde has a higher win ratio in bgs than alliance. Having to endure every single losing bg cus you cannot join another bg is just awful.
    Edited: May 25, 2018

13. May 25, 2018  
    I'm really surprised how many ppl out there prefer to hop from one unbalanced broken 2v10 BG to another just for the sake of earning honor faster.
    The quality of the game doesn't seem to matter, only important thing is to reach a high gearscore as fast as possible.
    Edited: May 25, 2018

14. May 25, 2018  
    I'm really surprised how many ppl out there prefer to hop from one unbalanced broken 2v10 BG to another just for the sake of earning honor faster.
    The quality of the game doesn't seem to matter, only important thing is to reach a high gearscore as fast as possible.
    I think that is kinda an ignorant thing to say. Obviously, in general, people want to improve the quality of the game in regards to bgs, but because you force people to stay and not allowing them to bg hop does not mean the quality gets better, only means you cannot leave your current bg for another and therefor has a higher chance to be and stay a full 10v10 or 15v15 game. Also, as you stated, some people want fast honor, some people want "quality bgs", you cant have it all, especially when receiving what you want depends on players you have no control over.

15. May 25, 2018  
    but because you force people to stay and not allowing them to bg hop does not mean the quality gets better, only means you cannot leave your current bg for another and therefor has a higher chance to be and stay a full 10v10 or 15v15 game
    It doesn't means the quality gets better by itself, of course. But it deals with one of the problems that was wrecking the hopes of decent matches. Unless you somehow consider that games of 4-5 vs 15 had quality, you have to admit an even number of players on both sides is one of the factors for it to have quality. Some people will still try to AFK and such, but those should be reported. Players will still have varying levels of gear and skill, and that's something that has to be solved by them over time. Having fair numbers on both teams still remains the foundation for matches to have quality, though.

First ... 6789 Last