1. May 23, 2018  

[A] Progression - the guild that progresses all tiers, all year

PROGRESSION

Progression, as the name states is a guild built around the concept of progressing.

Founded in December 2017, we have developed a concept guild whose purpose is to run raids with only level appropriate gear, starting from Naxxramas and working our way through all the tiers. So far, we have gone through the process once, entering Naxx in blues, and working our way through into Ulduar, TotC and so on.

As of May 30th, 2018, we will be starting again, diving into Naxxramas with only ilvl 200-213 gear. Welcoming all classes and roles for 25-man progress!

We like to experience the game as it was initially intended, where skills were needed to compensate for the overpowered gear you didn’t have.

We are specifically looking for you to NOT have a high GearScore, as every raid we enter will be enforced with a hard cap on your item level.

The goal here is to gather matured, skilled (or at least dedicated) raiders who would like to relieve all the raids that WotLK has to offer in the proper order. The aim is to have fun doing it, as we will never be a hardcore guild – but rather a tight knit guild striving for hard modes and achievements. This is a group for people who really love doing these raids and challenging themselves.

It is obviously not for people who just want to get geared and move on to ICC.

The things we do care about, is if you're willing to learn. That’s a HUGE part of being a part of this guild. If you speak/understand English, and are willing to adapt & take advice, you're good to go.

Raids are: Wednesdays and Sundays (18.00 ST) for 25-man runs, and Mondays (18.00 ST) for 10-man content.

For more information, contact one of the leaders in game (Qaitain, Pawful, Toughboi, Igneem or Gnomster), or check out our Discord server:
    Edited: June 11, 2018

2. May 28, 2018  
    Still welcoming people for a fresh round of concent - we start Naxx on Wednesday!

3. May 29, 2019  
    Hey, I'm interesting in joining the guild. Message me on my rogue Atithar or send mail or something to get a hold of me and I'll do the same for one of the characters listed in your post. I have a friend who is also a rogue who would like to join as well. We are dedicated and well experienced with the game. Let me know.