1. Cenarion Tier1 Druid Set

Hello I would like to know how the Druid Tier1 "Cenarion" 3/8 Set bonus works on this server. My quesiton is if I have 3 pieces equipped for +4 thorn damage and 50% Buff Duration (15 minutes), then I switch gear, will I lose the extra thorns time and damage?

2. That's a nice question and the answer is no - the buff you currently have on by that time remains the full time. But if you want to re-apply the buff you will have to put on the Tier 1 gear again in order to recieve the increased buff time duration.

The question is if +4 thorn damage is really worth that work at all. But i suppose that is on you to decide. ;)

3. That's a nice question and the answer is no - the buff you currently have on by that time remains the full time. But if you want to re-apply the buff you will have to put on the Tier 1 gear again in order to recieve the increased buff time duration.

The question is if +4 thorn damage is really worth that work at all. But i suppose that is on you to decide. ;)
    Have you tested it to confirm? It's worth the 35 coins to buy 3 pieces if it works as I want it to. Just don't want to spend the coins without being 100% sure.

4. I have 3p T1 and can confirm it works as intended.

If you are Alliance just hit me up and i can show you in person (Name: Cygg).

But hey - just grab 4 friends, go into Molten Core and loot it there yourself.