1. June 1, 2018  

2. June 1, 2018  
    @Ostlimpa

I guess me solo queing in the last 2 days and doing atleast 10 BGs on both sides is simply denying the truth, cos i was constantly camping the Horde Grave as Alliance and i was constantly getting camped as Horde by Alliance...
    Oh wait...
    I DIDNT.
    Oh, and just so u know, avrg player in that EotS on Horde side had 20k HP and mostly blue(rare) pve gear, so one could say that Alliance was same or even worse...

People without gear joining BGs is not a HORDE ONLY problem, its a Icecrown server problem cos people are simply lazy and want to be carried for free gear.
    But i guess u will just ignore everything i said here, again, and say something like: u wrong, me right, horde suc, ally wins...

I got a solution for you, since proving u wrong wont work...
    Actualy 2 solutions...

Reroll Alliance. If u cant win them, join them.
    (But i guess if u do come Alliance and u see the other side of the coins is equaly aids, u will complain again on forums so this might not be a good idea)

Make a Rogue and Donate it.
    Its always fun to chill in Stelth for 2min, find a 15k HP player, Shadowstep, Ambush, Cloak, Vanish, Sprint, afk for 2min, repeat.

Hope this worked out for you.
    Best of luck mate.

3. June 1, 2018  
    Honestly Gnimo, I'm not taking sides here or taking part in the topic but your answers make you look very stupid. Just stop.

4. June 1, 2018  
    Honestly Gnimo, I'm not taking sides here or taking part in the topic but your answers make you look very stupid. Just stop.
    Awesome, my plan is working in that case...
    Thanks.

5. June 2, 2018  
    Anger is a stronger feeling then Happiness, Hence, if you loose and getting graveyard camped, it will make the time feel the same as winning 2 other bg's. But you will still remember the time you got camped in GY rather then the time you won Eye of the storm 2 times in a row.

Your "rational" thoughts become irrational without you even knowing it.

There's no way in hell you can know what faction has "most best" players.
    Alliance might lead the 2v2 due to them having an extra dps trinket but in overall "Horde" might have 500 better people in "BG queu" atm, How could you possibly know, the evidence that's proven to you only shows 0.0001 of the population.

6. June 5, 2018  
    Anger is a stronger feeling then Happiness, Hence, if you loose and getting graveyard camped, it will make the time feel the same as winning 2 other bg's. But you will still remember the time you got camped in GY rather then the time you won Eye of the storm 2 times in a row.

Your "rational" thoughts become irrational without you even knowing it.

There's no way in hell you can know what faction has "most best" players.
    Alliance might lead the 2v2 due to them having an extra dps trinket but in overall "Horde" might have 500 better people in "BG queu" atm, How could you possibly know, the evidence that's proven to you only shows 0.0001 of the population.
    What you say has a lot of truth to it. There have been scientific studies on friendly "fighting" or rough-housing between siblings at a young age that indicates the smaller/weaker of the two children needs to win at a minimum of 30% of the time in order to be willing to keep doing it. If the bigger/stronger of the children doesn't allow the smaller/weaker one win sometimes, then the smaller child ceases being willing and builds up resentment of the other.

First ... 345