1. May 26, 2018  
    Talk about fake news, I see ally struggling frequently as of late. As for WG, geared people tend to avoid it as multiboxers are expected
    Oh ffs WG is a soulless hell hole because of MBoxers (yes we know it is allowed) for BOTH sides.

2. May 26, 2018  
    There will NEVER be balance in PvP.
    U will NEVER win/lose 50% of the games u play.
    First multiboxer that was winning WGs was from Horde side...
    Whenever i PvP using RBGs or WG soloque, i always lose 4 out of 5 games, on both Horde and Alliance sides, duo to both no geared team and/or overgeared premade on the other side.
    Hell, i did 3 BGs on ally the other day and lost all 3 duo to whole team PvPing in the midle, rather for going for objectives.
    I log Horde and i lose again duo to same thing.
    Was it frustrating? Yes.
    Did i complain? No.
    What did i do? Logged off.
    You know how i call it? Bad RNG.
    Stop complaining and play the game.

P.S. The only reason why the top of 2v2 ladder is Alliance constantly its cos they are mainly the same players.
    I doubt that they couldnt be top with Horde racials aswell, so no, Human racial is not gamebreaking.
    Its helpfull when it comes to DMG/Healing, but nothing like 5 extra Expertise, 5% Extra Pet DMG, 322 atkp for 15sec with a 2min cd, activation spell when it comes to PvE. Should we ask for PvE balance aswell?
    Edited: May 26, 2018

3. May 26, 2018  
    Whenever i PvP using RBGs or WG soloque, i always lose 4 out of 5 games, on both Horde and Alliance sides, duo to both no geared team and/or
    how do you manage that lol

for the past 2weeks ive been doing rbg on alliance side with 2 characters as solo que, im safe to say that 8 days atleast i did my daily bg win from 1st try, there were 3 or 4 days when it took me more than 1, and there was 1 day it took me like 3 or 4.

some days i did more bgs than daily win, im sure i won like 70-80% of all bgs i did on alliance as solo que.

tho, i cant say much about horde side, since im doing bgs there as solo que.

4. May 26, 2018  
    Idk lol, i was always under the impression that Horde has better BG/WG scene, while Ally focused more on Arenas.
    I basicly never had luck in solo que BGs and i play on Alliance for a long, looong time...
    In the end it all comes to personal expirience i guess.

5. May 26, 2018  
    because of 1 disgusting racial?
    Damn this toolbag still crying over one racial ayy.

6. May 26, 2018  
    Damn this toolbag still crying over one racial ayy.
    Not anymore. This toolbag just fixed the tools to turn things around. So zod off.

7. May 27, 2018  
    Human racial is responsible for the imblance, but not because its so great in BGs (it isnt, everyone should go double dps trinkets in random bgs, one trinket every 2 minutes is a lot less impactfull, IN A BG, then way more damage). The reason its impactfull is that due to it more pvpers are on alliance, meaning more guilds are on alliance which ultimately leads to more alliance premades.

And the only thing responsible for the ****ed up state BGs sometimes are in are Premades.

#Banpremades.

8. May 27, 2018  
    From experience I can tell you that chances are higher on Horde than on Alliance that if you soloque, you will lose. A lot. Better get used to it or switch to "greener pastures". PvPing on my Horde this month alone has almost made me lose faith in this damn faction.

9. May 30, 2018  
    I lost a BG on Alliance yesterday.
    Worse, we wer camped at the graveyard...
    Constantly!!!

PLEASE BALANCE FACTIONS!
    THIS IS NOT FAIR!

I chose alliance cos of OP racial so i can win 100% of the times, pls fix!
    How is it that my OP Human racial cant do anything when 50% of my BG population has no gear!??!!?

P.S.
    Wtb:
    5 expertise
    5% extra pet dmg
    20% haste for 10sec
    322 atk power for 15sec
    5% extra base Health
    For PvE use...

P.S.2
    Should i cry cos there are more and better Horde PvE guilds aswell?

10. May 30, 2018  
    Only becomes useful for certain classes and with certain weapons. All Alliance racials benefits you regardless of race, class, spec or weapons.
    5% extra pet dmg
    Only useful for Hunters.
    20% haste for 10sec
    3 min CD renders it barely worth anything. Stunned...can't break...dead.
    322 atk power for 15sec
    Imba! **** CC! Where IS MY PVP TRINKET? WTF?! /%ยค#/&%#!!"!!????
    5% extra base Health
    600 more health! Oh my god I am as strong as King Kong! Srsly it gave more for a Tauren hunter in vanilla rofl.

11. May 30, 2018  
    P.S.2
    Should i cry cos there are more and better Horde PvE guilds aswell?
    Well if certain groups of players that are normally (at least formerly) Alliance didn't chase so many people off....

12. May 30, 2018  
    We can't see the number of the battleground that we join!!!! Is this a bug or feature??? Our premades suffer !!!! Fix it pls !!!

13. May 30, 2018  

14. May 30, 2018  
    Well if certain groups of players that are normally (at least formerly) Alliance didn't chase so many people off....
    To be completely honest, there is a good reason why people moved to horde, rather than moving to alliance...
    If i remember right, most of the top guilds on retail at the time of WotLK wer mainly horde aswell?

Why did ALL guilds that wer inved to participate in the tournaments on warmane decide to roll with horde? even tho roleplay for DBS is longer?

Can u even read, brah?
    Do you even PvE bro?

P.S.
    I was camped at WSG graveyard today aswell!
    Warmane, why no fix???

15. May 30, 2018  
    Alliance.
    6 BGs soloque...

3 AVs
    3 WSGs

Won 2
    Lost 4

Where is my 80% winrate???

P.S.
    I mostly lost duo to Horde premades, while there was only soloquers on my side...

Oh, i almost forgot, want me to talk about Que Time?

First 1234 ... Last