1. May 23, 2018  

[A] EU PVE <slaVery> Recruiting for our raiding teams

About slaVery:
    slaVery is an EU, friendly pve raiding guild currently farming Tier 4, gearing up for Tier 5 and beyond. Gearscore is not everything, and we are looking for dedicated team players with focus and a good attitude who want to progress with our friendly team.
    You can find more information as well as applications on our website: http://slaveryguild.shivtr.com

Raid Times:
    Wednesday, Sunday, 6:00PM - 10:00PM (Server Time)
    Out of raid-time help is given to players needing rep/gear and attunements and extra raids can happen if more people sign up.

Our Progression:
    Karazhan - 11/11 (3-4 groups a week)
    Maggy - 1/1
    Gruul - 1/2

We are currently gearing up players and assembling a core 25 man team ready for SSC and TK in a couple of weeks.

Our expectations:
    The guild is relaxed and friendly but we expect a good attitude and focus whilst raiding, committed players who want to help the guild - not just themselves. We can help with gear but expect you to be properly spec'd, with the right enchants and gems and show up to raids fully prepared with all nessecary pots/flasks/food etc.

Recruitment:
    We will consider all dedicated players regardless of their class and take skill and commitment over gearscore - we can gear you up.
    However, classes we are short on are:

Resto Druid
    Resto Shaman
    Holy Priest
    Shadow Priest
    Hunters
    Mages

Please apply on our website - http://slaveryguild.shivtr.com or whisper Narcisisty / Fizzlewigg / Markova in game.
    Edited: May 31, 2018

2. May 29, 2018  
    Still looking for a few players to finish off our raid teams as we gear up for Tier 5 soon.

3. May 31, 2018  
    Bump - shadow priests are also needed

4. May 31, 2018  

Wanna join the Guild

Ok so im new on the server, and im actually new on the expansion, but i have like 6 years of wow experience. I wanna do a new character and i want to help the guild choosing a character that u guys need. But u say here that u need mage druid etc but int he webside it says that there are lot of mage and lows wars, so i dont really know what to choose.
    Edited: May 31, 2018

5. May 31, 2018  
    Destriyer, on the website where it says mage - high and warrior - low it means our demand for these classes. e.g we have high demand for mages/hunters/priests/shamans...

6. May 31, 2018  

7. July 3, 2018  
    Hey!

Are you still looking for members? I have a warr tank + a few god friends that are looking for a guild to play in. We have alot of experience of this expansion and really know our classes.