1. May 23, 2018  

I wanted to try multybox so i did :) , But i got a question.

I got jamba and quinbox for TBC on warmane. (read everything on this forum xD )

I started with 2 chars to test if everything is working.(lvl 18 both).

So i accepted the quest and it worked! my slave got the quest as well. (everything else is working great from beginning).

So i made a group of 5 .... i made the settings as i thought they are the same... and baaam now slaves dont accept quest :(
    I reseted i think everything and but it still doesnt work .

Any one got any tips or suggestions?

Regards
    Garan

2. May 23, 2018  
    I got jamba and quinbox for TBC on warmane. (read everything on this forum xD )

So i made a group of 5 .... i made the settings as i thought they are the same... and baaam now slaves dont accept quest :(
    I reseted i think everything and but it still doesnt work .

Any one got any tips or suggestions?

Regards
    Garan
    Make sure that the new characters are in the team tab in jamba and your master is set correctly, then go to the quest tab in jamba and make sure it has Auto Accept quests from team and Master. Then make sure the settings for Master Auto shares Quest is checked. Murlocky was working on a backport of WOTLK Jamaba to TBC its worked well for me thus far if you haven't already tried it. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=356155

3. May 23, 2018  
    Yes i am using that link exactly.
    My quinbox doesn't have mouse clicks to be shared among other wow windows.... guess this is the problem?
    I am now reading/learning Hotkeynet instructions xD , a bit difficult thought.

Do you think Jamba/Quinbox can alone take/deliver quests or Hotkeynet will be needed?

Thanks in advance

Regards
    Garan

4. May 23, 2018  
    Hard to know exactly what the issue is. Some addons can mess up jamba (jamba stops working if I use tradeskill master in wotlk)

Jamba is what handles the accepting and delivering quests, make sure the settings are correct on the new team in Jamba -> Quest.

I play on wotlk so idk really how questing is in tbc but I expect it to be quite a pain. I use IWT all the time while questing, both to loot mobs and to interact with quest givers.
    To deliver quests the npc's chat window needs to be open, so probably have to broadcast mouse clicks to get it to work.
    Also need to open chat to accept any quest that provides any item to use since they can't be shared.

Hotkeynet has mouse broadcasting but Isboxer is much better at it. (I think hotkeynet "physically" clicks in each window but isboxer sort of just says that a click occur in the window without messing with the mouse. in hotkeynet the mouse freaks out sometimes and I lose control of it for a few seconds so it is really bad to use mouse healing in pvp/dungeons but might work good enough for questing)

5. May 24, 2018  
    Yeh i ended in the same conclusion. Thanks for the reply!

P.S
    Do you know a way to get isboxer for free or is it all paid now btw?

Regards
    Milan

6. May 24, 2018  
    Milan4o, I got it to work for free half an hour ago, check Isboxer solved theme in these forums.

7. May 24, 2018  
    Can you link the theme where you downloaded it?
    It seems all links i used are no longer available ><
    I am sure it will help others too.

Regards

8. May 24, 2018  

9. May 24, 2018  
    Yes there's a way to get ISBoxer for free, but you'll need Windows 7 and Java 7.
    It's a very old version so you won't have most features that are available with the official ISBoxer, and your performances gonna be reduced a lot.
    (For example I used both ISBoxer 1.11 cracked and the Official one, with the cracked version I can run 12 characters maximum else it's starting to be laggy even if I'm not in a city, and with the Official version I can run 20 without lagging, just some FPS drops in BGs or mass PVP).

You should buy the 3 months subscription to try ISBoxer, you'll see it's very powerful and there are tutorials on YouTube. ISBoxer is way better than Octopus, Quinbox and even HKN.

Anyway, if you want to get it free, send me a PM. I can give you ISBoxer and the a working java installer.
    Edited: May 24, 2018

10. May 24, 2018  
    Yes there's a way to get ISBoxer for free, but you'll need Windows 7 and Java 7.
    It's a very old version so you won't have most features that are available with the official ISBoxer, and your performances gonna be reduced a lot.
    (For example I used both ISBoxer 1.11 cracked and the Official one, with the cracked version I can run 12 characters maximum else it's starting to be laggy even if I'm not in a city, and with the Official version I can run 20 without lagging, just some FPS drops in BGs or mass PVP).

You should buy the 3 months subscription to try ISBoxer, you'll see it's very powerful and there are tutorials on YouTube. ISBoxer is way better than Octopus, Quinbox and even HKN.

Anyway, if you want to get it free, send me a PM. I can give you ISBoxer and the a working java installer.
    You can change in option when you set up your team best performance way is 10 fps background 30 fps infront, and windows are placed 1 big the others hidden and on fps page you set hyperthredding to FALSE if your core is not i7 or better.

11. May 24, 2018  
    I do know these tips to reduce lags, I mean I tried the same setup with the 1.11 and the Official one, and there's a lack of performances with the cracked one, maybe because the software were not optimized enough.

12. May 24, 2018  
    Yeah still I am glad to be able to use Isboxer, I enjoy it's features <3 hypeee

13. May 24, 2018  
    I use the official one too now lol. It's only 50$ per year and it's very complete