1. May 23, 2018  

Neltharion

Is there anything that can be done to get this server alive again?

Cause its simply dead.

New server, or merge it with mop, refund coins etc. Been playing since molten, and had multiple gladiator chars and so on, its just sucks they treat loyal players that been around even after the moltdown like this. No love or any improvement for Neltharion at all.

Just beyond freaking tired of this, I wrote the same topic over 1 year ago from my other acc.

2. May 23, 2018  
    There are other servers, i recommend people seek em out, because i don't see the reason to play neltharion...

For the love of god they could atleast make the dragons in ds teleport you instead of flying, cause having to die every time is just ridiculous.

I respect them for keeping it open, but they should respect us and atleast make it playable

3. May 24, 2018  
    its just sucks they treat loyal players that been around even after the moltdown like this. No love or any improvement for Neltharion at all.

Just beyond freaking tired of this
    This is so true.

4. May 24, 2018  
    There are other servers, i recommend people seek em out, because i don't see the reason to play neltharion...

For the love of god they could atleast make the dragons in ds teleport you instead of flying, cause having to die every time is just ridiculous.

I respect them for keeping it open, but they should respect us and atleast make it playable

I guess I just spent to much time here, so I rather have it fixed then going off to some different server. The whole situation is just plain and simply sad. The fact that there is many people still to this very day that complains and asking for improvement just shows how loyal players they do have. Just hope they open their eyes soon and see how valuable loyal players are.

5. June 1, 2018  
    :< it's really sad. I mean yes I know staff and funding is scarce but not even a single update for almost a year now :< Is the reason simply they just dont care anymore? I sometimes just wish any staff would just either say we're done or please be a bit more patient. Like are there any plans on working on this realm at all in the future?

6. June 1, 2018  
    It's just beyond pathetic. Top population is barely 150 (if those numbers are even real hehe). Such an empty server isn't what Warmane is known for.

7. June 1, 2018  
    Maybe some warmane staff answer?
    Whats warmane plan with cata ?

Thank you

8. June 8, 2018  
    there is 1 simple way to make all servers alive 24/7... its simply make all coins you recharge be bound to "company" which means you get same amount of coins to spend on each server you play on... that way ppl who play wotlk and bought 10000000000 coins can still play on mop with same amount coins to spend there and on tbc one and on cata... if company has no problems financialy as moderators say, this would be best solution for them to have all active servers and for community to be able to play multiple servers... honestly i do believe more ppl would even donate then cause you know you buy 100 coins and you get to spend them on 5 servers technicly you pay 500 coins for price of 100...

as well refund as in coins not money would be doable for at least gud 90% of ppl on dead server giving them chance to maybe go play tbc or wotlk or mop server without money they invested just rots on dead server

9. June 9, 2018  
    Just close the server, lmao. No one plays it enough to care. Do a coin refund, close Neltharion, save server operation costs and have those that have the coin refunds spend their coins within 1 month and wipe their coins.

I honestly don't care whatever they do to Neltharion, but, like all good things, it has to come to an end. There isn't any dedicated guilds or people playing Neltharion anymore, just a memory of what once was.

10. June 9, 2018  
    Dont refund anything. Just close it.

11. June 9, 2018  
    Dont refund anything. Just close it.
    Why not refund ? We gave money to warmane to play on this server? Server no longer exists but warmane still exists, and maybe we would use our coins on other realms.

12. I got permanently banned on main account for saying some truth that Warmane want's to be long forgotten. Message me and ill give you info on how they disbanded best wotlk guild from 3 realms from a few years ago because people were farming gear and not donating for it. Or about how they deleted all server data so Molten-Wow back then, can merge with Arena Tournament to create todays Warmane. I can tell you about how they just wait for this realm to die so they dont reward anyone. They care about profits only, not about the player. This is a business afterall but putting profits above anything else, makes the player experience terrible.
    They gonna ban me on this account also because they try to keep their lies hidden.

13. Why not refund ? We gave money to warmane to play on this server? Server no longer exists but warmane still exists, and maybe we would use our coins on other realms.
    Thats exactly the point why they wont close...the refunds. If the server and all the chars are still here that means that all the money people spent on it wouldnt be just deleted which would make Warmane look really really bad.

If by some magic every player who still plays or has donated a large amount on Cata could agree that they dont need coins refunded the server would be deleted tomorrow.

14. It doesn't cost them anything to refund coins other then time to check how much a player spent on that particular server.

15. I think it costs them exactly the amount they would refund.

If players wanted to play on some other Cata server or just not on any Warmane server they wouldnt ask for the coins since you can use them only here. Meaning people want to stay on Warmane. And if people reroll on Icecrown/Outland/Frostwolf they will spend money on it.

12 Last