1. May 24, 2018  

[CATA] 4.3.4 MAC Install - Cataclysm Playable Installet

NATIVE MAC CLIENT

I know there are already a few posts for this but i believe i have the issues with having to launch via terminal Or other with bouncing icon in task bar. I have also included the 64 bit version of the client. Which i did not find in any other release here on the forums.

BACKGROUND INSTALLER: Download Here

Once you open the DMG drag and drop the folder "Warmane Cataclysm 4.3.4" into Applications( or where ever you want) and it will then copy the files over to that location. Run the World of Warcraft or World of Warcraft-64 from the folder you copied.
    When launching it will take some time to make the list of the files needed to be downloaded (Be Patient). This is a Streaming Launcher so it will download in the background after logging into the game.

2. Hello, I tried to open de normal (not 64 bit) version of cataclysm, but it won't let me open it.
    It tells me that the file is corrupt and should move it to the trash, tried some things to override it but I do not know how to do this.
    Can you help me on this matter?

3. Hey @blade121, the link of "BACKGROUND INSTALLER" is not working. So I hope you can update it. Thanks :)