1. May 24, 2018  

[ANSWERED]<Bugged> Pit of Saron Heroic Scourge Lord Tyrannus Loot bug

Upon completing Pit of Saron on Heroic difficulty by defeating Scourge Lord Tyrannus, He dropped "Tyrannical Beheader" and "Frost Wyrm Ribcage" I won the roll for both of the items however it told me that my inventory was full. I removed trash from my inventory to make space for the two items and once I did the items did not appear in my inventory. So, I went to loot Tyrannus as he had both the glow to indicate loot available, and the loot icon itself. When I right clicked him to loot the body and retrieve my items, my character was stuck kneeling in the looting animation and no loot UI opened. I tried numerous times to no avail. Once I relogged it placed me in Ebon Hold instead of returning me outside of PoS where I was located before the Random Dungeon Finder popped. Only looking to receive my rightfully earned items. Attached is a link to a screenshot (Couldn't get it to properly post to the forum post itself) showing me winning both items along with my inventory clearly displaying that I did not receive said items. Hopefully this problem gets resolved as it has unfortunately directly hindered my in-game experience. Hope to hear back from GM/Moderators soon, thank you.

https://imgur.com/0q9XViJ

2. May 26, 2018  
    Write an in-game ticket regarding this situation.