1. May 24, 2018  

Remove SOTA bg

SotA was removed from rated battleground queue for being very buggy. Right now it is the same for normal battlegrounds. Some people getting dc at start then when they log back they in middle of the ocean and i just finished one where neither team could click the orbs.

So can the devs please take it out of battleground queue untill it gets fixed please, as i can tell its not going to be any time soon so be better like this.

2. May 25, 2018  
    Yep, this BG is bugged beyond recognition.
    There is even an exploit that DKs can use on this one to bug you for an entire round...
    Not even talking about pathing issues, line of sight bugs or demolishers on steroids.

3. May 25, 2018  
    Yeah, I don't think anyone would be sorry to see SOTA go. The same goes for the 40 man bgs with the current server population- it's just not big enough to support them.

4. May 26, 2018  
    40 man bgs work fine, and there is enough people to play. If its late at night (gmt+1) then there can be problems as most plapers are european and they in bed. Problem is people dont know wtf they doing. My advice to those people, read a guide. Also this thread is about SOTA, lets keep it that way.

Can we get a response from devs about SOTA?