1. May 24, 2018  

Wave of Feral Bots

I don't know if I'm unlucky but I think there is much more bots than before.
    Doesn't matter where I'm farming there is always bot feral druid or even more.
    I have already reported a lot of bots but if they ban one after few hours another one do the same.

Yeah I know its normal in games like wow but this is really annoying and It also destroys AH.

What do you think about it?

2. May 24, 2018  
    I noticed exactlty the same thing.

I think it's linked to the SWP release, they will farm herb for consumables for the raids. Thats why they are back. I hope warmane's ban hammer will purge them all.

And for the first time since the last 3 months Warmane staff banned like 20 accounts this afternoon for botting. So yeah bots are back...

3. May 25, 2018  
    Hey there. How exactly do you report bots? I have seen a bunch. I recorded one today, was thinking of making a forum post with the video attached so the devs can see. Is that the only way or is there an easier way? Takes 40 min to upload a 3 minute video >.<

4. May 25, 2018  
    You won't be able to report them all with video proof. Simply report their names and hope the GMs will do something.

5. May 25, 2018  
    You can report the character names in a GM ticket in-game.

6. May 25, 2018  
    Thanks for the info guys.
    I opened a ticket with "character name - Botting". it was open for a few hours while i played last night, do they respond to me? or should i just keep the ticket open forever? (which isn't a big deal, just askin)

7. May 25, 2018  
    Just keep it open and the GMs will investigate it when they got time.

8. May 28, 2018  
    just kill them over and over again, because its hard for warmane staff to keep up i think. There are so many :(