1. May 24, 2018  

HoP Macro Prevent Selfcast

Hello Paladins
    Trying to write macro that will prevent to cast hand of protecion on self but also keep the self cast option enabled for FoL and other spells

actually im using
    /cast [@mouseover,exists][@none] Hand of Protection

But it isn't perfect, sometimes I mouse over someone's pet or even my self by accident, especially when its crowded on battleground its not easy to be accurate with mouseover...
    Is there a way to write a macro to cast HoP on selected target but prevent self cast at any circumstance?
    Edited: May 24, 2018

2. May 26, 2018  
    /cast [@mouseover,help]Hand of Protection
    how do you accidently target yourself with mouseover? and why do you use [@none] conditional?
    Edited: May 26, 2018

3. May 27, 2018  
    #showtooltip Hand of Protection
    /cast [@mouseover, exists] Hand of Protection

I've never had a prob relying on mouseover, but then again my aim maybe a bit above average for a warmane player...

i am still not sure how to stop casts from hitting me if my target dies after i hit the button but before it goes off due to latency. Common prob in bgs w/ lay on hands because i try to be as clutch as possible.
    Edited: May 27, 2018

4. May 27, 2018  
    I'm not entirely sure myself, but this might be the culprit:

5. May 27, 2018  
    I'm not entirely sure myself, but this might be the culprit:
    This won't work, cause I want to all other spells be selfcast when no target selected, just not HoP ;)

/cast [@mouseover,help]Hand of Protection
    how do you accidently target yourself with mouseover? and why do you use [@none] conditional?
    When dk grips me just in a moment when i want to click, or i get fps drop in 40vs40 ppl bg ;D
    that macro was google advice, had no idea why there was this condition.

Anyway thanks for answers I found out the right macro for it, it only cast to help member, never on me and don't need to fly with mouse to right target ;D
    if someone is curious:
    /cast [help,@target,exists,nodead] Hand of Protection