1. May 25, 2018  

Newbie Tree Druid Help Request

Hi,

I've usually played as RDPS, specifically MM Hunter back in Molten days but now that I've returned to WotLK I decided to try and be a healer to help my newbie friends who just started playing.

I rolled a Resto Druid and I currently have him at 4.3gs. I can usually do all of the RDF HCs but I really struggle in doing FoS / PoS.

Are there any tips / suggestions from veteran dungeon healing trees?

I use Healium as I only rolled this toon for healing in 5 mans. Used search function and I find tons of guides for 10/25 man raids but I don't think my dudu will be doing those.

2. May 25, 2018  
    Hi,

I've usually played as RDPS, specifically MM Hunter back in Molten days but now that I've returned to WotLK I decided to try and be a healer to help my newbie friends who just started playing.

I rolled a Resto Druid and I currently have him at 4.3gs. I can usually do all of the RDF HCs but I really struggle in doing FoS / PoS.

Are there any tips / suggestions from veteran dungeon healing trees?

I use Healium as I only rolled this toon for healing in 5 mans. Used search function and I find tons of guides for 10/25 man raids but I don't think my dudu will be doing those.
    My 5 cents:
    Get "Glyph of Rapid Rejuvenation". Use Rejuvenation on everyone - if its not enough, add regrowth (on tank for sure). Use Lifebloom on clearcasting procs ideally. Direct heal with nourish, when you need to top someone off quickly. Dispell debuffs when you have time.
    Edited: May 25, 2018