1. May 25, 2018  

Buff AV start guards.

One rather annoying aspect of the across all the Warmane servers is the tendancy of GY farming in Alterac Valley. Unlike the other BGs there is little to no hope of escaping the situation due to being locked inside the tunnel. Nor will it go over quickly as it often happens that the enemy team just attempts to win by killing down the reinforcements. Since a lot of players are smart and do not ress over and over to be farmed, this just increases the delay.
    It's just a bad experience getting trapped in the cave (regardless if you're Horde or Alliance).

I therefore propose the AV tunnel guards (and only them) be buffed in terms of health and damage to 4x that of Vanndar/Drek to end this kind of torture.

2. May 25, 2018  
    It's a part of the game. As you said smart people will avoid to ress over and over. Less smart people deserve to get farmed till they realize that too.

If you need a safe zone where nobody can harm your special snowflake character I'll suggest to stay in Dalaran all day.

3. May 25, 2018  
    He said that the issue with this was that the games are prolonged because people actually do show their malcontent and stay dead to prevent the griefers from getting any honor and that causes the suffering to be even longer as the BG will not end until the reinforcements hits 0.

So he has a good point and you know it. No one likes to get farmed like that. It's not PvP. It's just mindless slaughter of an enemy who has no chance of really fighting back or fleeing and the cherry that tops it is the fact that it can go on for a long time.

I say do something to rid the servers of this, it does not have to be buffed guards.