1. May 25, 2018  

Horde or ally?

How is the ratio for BGS and Arenas. Should i go Horde or ally for fast ques?

2. May 25, 2018  
    Alliance > faster queues.
    Horde > better racials and appearance

Win rate > Alliance > 55 - 65 %
    Win rate > Horde > 35 - 45 %

Arenas > mostly both are representing arenas at top bracket.

Pve > Horde has a slight more guilds doing PvE. Given recent changes that are coming on the May 30th you will see more and more guilds doing PvE.

3. May 25, 2018  
    Where this winrate info coming from?

4. May 25, 2018  
    People got addons recording victories and then shares it with other people recording aswell, forming datasets. Just an example.

5. May 25, 2018  
    from my exp in BGs, ally win about 80-90% of the games. AV is a little more even, but for the most part the Ally seem to out gear the Horde in every match. Maybe this is just my play time (evenings PST) but that's what I've seen grinding PVP weapons the last few weeks. :(

6. May 26, 2018  
    People got addons recording victories and then shares it with other people recording aswell, forming datasets. Just an example.
    if he was using an addon, hed give exact numbers, not rough estimates. Anyway, my exprience is the exact opposite with horde winning roughly 60-70% of bgs

7. May 26, 2018  
    No that is what you assume and you know what they say about assume.

8. May 29, 2018  
    alliance wins more BGs because the floor level for horde players is so goddamn low and no one tries to organize
    however if you can pm at least 30% of the bg youll win every time because alliance players are in actuality pretty horrible at pvp
    probably stems from them not having to work too hard against the average horrible showing of horde

pve wise horde is way outclassing ally, but thats the deep endgame territory, for reg content its pretty equal

9. May 30, 2018  
    Alliance have faster queues. No side really has the advantage at this time. Probably more geared out alliance because of the early in the server buff they got for being severely outmanned. But they doesn't make them better. I think alliance side is a bit more active in pvp though.

Horde always had more healers but I have notice a large influx of healers on alliance side now too. If you are going to solo queue, I would probably go alliance... but if you have the time and want to put forth the effort to form some premades and or make some pvp friends horde side can be fun too.

10. May 30, 2018  
    Horde wins a lot at NA evenings, but queue times are 10+ minutes lately for all 3 excluding AV

Alliance generally felt more geared, they recieved bonus honour for quite a while and seem to have more NA players who don't just ding and queue in tanaris gear
    Edited: May 30, 2018